Forestieri

18 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Pile on Hooper for league top scorer. No-one else looking sparkling.

With FF off the scene he will play every match and score for fun over an entire season, especially once he is partnered with Fletcher, as I expect he will against Burton and Leeds.

you must work for a bookies, hooper looks unfit and has done for 18 months, personally think hooper has a real job keeping his starting place

15 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

According to FF's "agent" 

The only team wants to play @Forestieri45 in championship this is season is #SWFC#doesn't travel for personal reasons#

I was awarded an A level pass in English Lit.

I speak fluent German and French.

I can decode Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (probobobarbly) and Dutch.

But... What is going on in this tweet?

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

But he wouldn't mind playing for another team in the Premier League? 

Well played sir 

It can't be a legit tweet, Carlos said he had a long chat with FF when he said he didn't want to travel. If it was because of personal reasons that may have come up in the conversation 

50 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Well played sir 

It can't be a legit tweet, Carlos said he had a long chat with FF when he said he didn't want to travel. If it was because of personal reasons that may have come up in the conversation 

Doesn't specify what the personal reasons they are alluding to are, could be that he personally (with the help of his agents) doesn't feel that he is getting enough pay.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Doesn't specify what the personal reasons they are alluding to are, could be that he personally (with the help of his agents) doesn't feel that he is getting enough pay.

Carlos seemed pretty certain that the reason FF didn't want to travel is because another club wants to sign him. As he said our players are not for sale, not that our players are greedy little beggars 

If he goes to Durby it'll be a sickener. If it's a parachute or a PL club then that's just the way things are these days. Whatever money we offer they can better it, and if that's his only interest then he'd best go. In the end, we've just played two of our most important games this season. He had to be persuaded to play in one, and refused to play in the other. No club can let that go. Someone mentioned Swansea earlier, and that would be suitable. The Swans can't hurt us and they've got the brass. My heart says punish him, but my head says that it'll rebound on us adversely. Get rid.

Apart from the obvious disappointment at the attitude shown by Fernando in this - which I really hope doesn't spill off into other players at the club -  what gets me in all of this is that people like Rob Staton and Dom Howson post messages suggesting that they knew what was going on . If that was the case then why did they not tell us - surely as reporters ...their responsibility is to report  - to their customers . 

Brilliant performance by those who did play at Norwich - they all knew what they had to do - and gave their all in doing it . A superb manifestation of true commitment and endeavour.  Well done Sheffield Wednesday - the future remains bright. 

I got talking to some Derby fans in the Sheffield Tap last night. They are convinced he's going there and were quite arrogant about it...If it's down to wages then I'm seriously not fussed for keeping him. At least we'll be able to kick lumps out of him and get away with it.