Forestieri

Just now, S_W_F_C said:

This isn't about football for me now the guy has shown his true colours and he should never be allowed back on the pitch for us ever again.

But, But ,he wanted to finish his career here 

well in a way he probably has 

16 minutes ago, runningaround said:

mate who is a geordie fan reckons it is Swansea in with the big bid. If it is, cant deny him a chance in premier to test himself, but there is a way and means about going about a move. 

I feel it's a prem club too, because the alternative would make him a joke to be fair.

The good news if it's a prem club is we can negotiate a lot of money out of them. 

For me it should be £15m deal, whether that includes a player so be it

Sounds very much like being dumped by a bird that's far too good for you. 

Seen enough of our fans turn on a player only to do an about turn when the going gets good

Do these ring any bells?

Sheridan booing 

Hirst being booed for grabbing Carbone's neck

I could name more, if FF does an about turn, I'd certainly welcome him back.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I'm not at all convinced we are a better team with him in it.

He is a better player than most, but not a team player. As he proved this afternoon.

Fletch will replace his goals, and Hooper will far exceed his 15.

Bit of an aside but not sure hooper is that sharp at the moment. Hope you're right though 

3 minutes ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

Been hearing the same down here in South Wales too but don't know if it's true or not yet,

if it is and he does go to Swansea, maybe we could get one or two players as part of the deal?

I'd much rather he went to a top flight club rather than another promotion rival. 

Players they have available...

Marvin Emnes - Ki Sung-Yueng 

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

He is a better player than most, but not a team player. As he proved this afternoon.

don't start with this poo , he is a fantastic footballer and any team will benefit from him.

yes we can be bitter, but we also know our football

1 minute ago, darklord said:

Bit of an aside but not sure hooper is that sharp at the moment. Hope you're right though 

Pile on Hooper for league top scorer. No-one else looking sparkling.

With FF off the scene he will play every match and score for fun over an entire season, especially once he is partnered with Fletcher, as I expect he will against Burton and Leeds.

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We did look good today, but I think we'd want to bring in another creative player if he does go. I agree we have the strikers to score the goals for promotion. 

But i'd like us to have a number 10 to link midfield to strikers when needed. Tho he'd be our number 53

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

we are a better team with him in the side thats why the club dont want to sell him ....if carlos thought for one minute we'd be a better side without him he wouldnt have picked him .

5 minutes ago, nile said:

don't start with this poo , he is a fantastic footballer and any team will benefit from him.

yes we can be bitter, but we also know our football

Don't agree nile.

Yes I am bitter as hell, but I also feel we will be absolutely fine without him.

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Step away from the funny fags

Hooper will have it all on to be in any Wednesday team at this rate because his pathetic lumbering efforts against Norwich were out to shame by Joao and Fletch

5 minutes ago, scram said:

Hooper will have it all on to be in any Wednesday team at this rate because his pathetic lumbering efforts against Norwich were out to shame by Joao and Fletch

Glad it wasnt just me that thought hooper lethargic today 

3 minutes ago, scram said:

Can see what you mean, he was 2nd to almost everything today but nearly set up the winner with the deft touch to Bannan. He clearly has the ability and received praise from CC for his work rate in last weeks game but too often he doesn't seem to have the desire to be first to the ball in the box.

He got off to a very slow start for us last season though and was getting plenty of stick then before he came good.

5 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Don't agree nile.

Yes I am bitter as hell, but I also feel we will be absolutely fine without him.

we would have won today if he played, he is a fantastic footballer, don't let your blue and white goggles make you look stupid.

Forestieri isn't just a scorer. He's a skillful combative forward who can comfortably play out wide and upfront.

We'll miss his combative running and stealing of the ball in attacking areas, his clever runs and the way he links the midfield with the attack.

But we've shown on occasions like today, we're a good team without him and we've got plenty of other weapons in midfield and attack to worry the opposites with. That said, we probably would've won the game if Forestieri and Fletcher had started the game.

As long as we reinvest in the team and bring in the few quality players Carlos wants, then we will still compete for the top 2 & top 6 positions, and we'll soon forget yet another modern mercenary greedy footballer and his greedy football agent. Because we're going places with Carlos and Chansiri, and anyone to thick, blind or greedy to see that or anyone who doesn't want to be a part of it we can do without. This club is bigger, classier and better than any player or individual, players come and go and we're on our way back with or without Forestieri.

Edited by Milan Missing Marble

11 minutes ago, scram said:

imo hooper has done virtually nothing to secure a starting place after that brilliant display after the birth of his child