Rival watch

Remember Leeds have played a game extra. 

Still annoying though. 

People assume that one of Reading, Leeds and 'Udders will drop out but I'm really not convinced. 

They have all been in good form for most of the season. 

Fulham are a real darkhorse this season. Scoring goals for fun. 

You've got to hand it to Leeds, they're obviously doing something right but apart from the obvious (results) I can't see anything special about them likewise Reading and Huddersfield but they're

ahead of us at the moment :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Remember Leeds have played a game extra. 

Still annoying though. 

People assume that one of Reading, Leeds and 'Udders will drop out but I'm really not convinced. 

They have all been in good form for most of the season. 

Fulham are a real darkhorse this season. Scoring goals for fun. 

Fulham, Norwich and the Dingles all have the best attacks bar Newcastle. They all sit just behind us. I'd say it's frightening with our defensive and negative tactics. I can see it coming a mile off that we have to improve. But apparently I'm negative now and we have to sit and appreciate how far we've come. 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Fulham, Norwich and the Dingles all have the best attacks bar Newcastle. They all sit just behind us. I'd say it's frightening with our defensive and negative tactics. I can see it coming a mile off that we have to improve. But apparently I'm negative now and we have to sit and appreciate how far we've come. 

Well these next 5,6 games will be telling. 

Think we play Wigan and then the likes of Forest, Blackburn, Brentford and Birmingham before the Leeds match. 

If we can't get max points (or close to it) then I think we can probably forget the play offs. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Well these next 5,6 games will be telling. 

Think we play Wigan and then the likes of Forest, Blackburn, Brentford and Birmingham before the Leeds match. 

If we can't get max points (or close to it) then I think we can probably forget the play offs. 

Can't stand how we don't go at teams man it's getting to me. It's getting to me not only when we play but seeing other clubs capitalise on our mistakes.