1867_OWL

Rival watch

That spoiled it Neil.

Why can't i say donald trump's farts

Site

Traffic

FFS

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

We need to pull our finger out , the chasing pack are catching. Dingles one behind and Norwich only two points behind with Derby. 

I know...Should have got 3 points today...I mean the fact we weren't playing is simply not good enough!...Sort it Carlos!!!!!!

• Agree 6

Carlos should be removed from his post tonight...players clearly weren't interested today...sat at home on their settees taking note of their fixture list..How the f are we going to compete in this league with that attitude?

• Agree 1

Yeah we have a game in hand as well. Barnsley were very unlikely to not win at rovrum as they are shuffle! 

Why does this remind me of owlstalk..? Can't work out if people are serious or not..flapping when we haven't played?? Apparently other teams arn't allowed to attack and defend now.

Only reason dingles are a point behind us now is because we haven't played today. 

I'm sure we would have beaten Brentford. 

1 hour ago, MAL said:

And the happy clappers keep saying we are doing better than last year.

He He, just thought i would get Neil some more site visits :rolleyes:

Been to Rovrum game today dingles were extremely lucky to get a win definitely against the run of play 

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Been to Rovrum game today dingles were extremely lucky to get a win definitely against the run of play 

Not sure about anyone else on here but considering the fact that they've just lost their top goal scorer and also their most creative midfielder in the space of a week, does anyone seriously consider Barnsley to be real playoff contenders?

I have to admit I don't think they'll finish anywhere near the top 6.

15 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It was supposed to be a joke pal, albeit apparently not a good one :blush:

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Not sure about anyone else on here but considering the fact that they've just lost their top goal scorer and also their most creative midfielder in the space of a week, does anyone seriously consider Barnsley to be real playoff contenders?

I have to admit I don't think they'll finish anywhere near the top 6.

Not really. Apparently they've played poorly and scored against the run of play. Barnsley fans acting like there going to gate crash the playoffs and getting a bit carried away. Hopefully we'll see them drop off in the next few weeks.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, overlandandsea said:

Not really. Apparently they've played poorly and scored against the run of play. Barnsley fans acting like there going to gate crash the playoffs and getting a bit carried away. Hopefully we'll see them drop off in the next few weeks.

It was an even game, both sides hit the woodwork, similar amount of efforts, corners, possession etc. Nowt in it. Except our goal. 

Think they'd won three of their last four at their place, beat Norwich t'other week. No such thing as an easy game in this division.

Happy to take another three points considering the week we've had. 

No idea what'll happen for the rest of the season, other than the fact we aren't going down. And it's still January. Remit achieved.

Can just attack the rest of the season now, relaxed, no pressure, no expectation, see where we end up. Within our financial means. 

Little old Barnsley. 

• Agree 9

All fair points whitey tbf.

i still expect you to slide down the league sooner rather than later though 

17 minutes ago, WhiteyBFC said:

It was an even game, both sides hit the woodwork, similar amount of efforts, corners, possession etc. Nowt in it. Except our goal. 

Think they'd won three of their last four at their place, beat Norwich t'other week. No such thing as an easy game in this division.

Happy to take another three points considering the week we've had. 

No idea what'll happen for the rest of the season, other than the fact we aren't going down. And it's still January. Remit achieved.

Can just attack the rest of the season now, relaxed, no pressure, no expectation, see where we end up. Within our financial means. 

Little old Barnsley. 

A win is win, it doesn't matter how it comes really. If you reach the play offs, no one is going to say you don't deserve it because you didn't play like Real Madrid away at Rotherham. 

18 minutes ago, overlandandsea said:

All fair points whitey tbf.

i still expect you to slide down the league sooner rather than later though 

Good luck for the rest of the season, I might see some of you on April Fools Day. Although I still think that might be shifted for TV coverage, especially if we haven't slid down the table. :stuwinky:

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, WhiteyBFC said:

Good luck for the rest of the season, I might see some of you on April Fools Day. Although I still think that might be shifted for TV coverage, especially if we haven't slid down the table. :stuwinky:

Hope not. We don't get the privilege of playing on a Saturday any more. Its rare.

• Agree 2

Just now, WhiteyBFC said:

Don't talk like you're leaving us whitey, you lurk on here most weeks 

37 minutes ago, Rogers said:

A win is win, it doesn't matter how it comes really. If you reach the play offs, no one is going to say you don't deserve it because you didn't play like Real Madrid away at Rotherham. 

Correct.

Didn't Wednesday only scrape by them at Hillsborough recently, dodgy penalty was it?

I felt we were hard done by at your place a while back, but we lost 2-0. Results count, not performances.

• Agree 2