Rival watch

8 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Norwich's free flowing football scoring 2 goals against league 1 bound Wigan gets them 1 point. 

With all their Premier League players and parachute payments as well! Can you believe it. 

What what Canarytalk has to say 

Check it out on Twitter !

Just now, Plonk said:

Some very tasty fixtures coming up this next few weeks. Think the table may look different by the end of the month. We need to take advantage

Yep, by the time the leeds game comes round on the 25th feb we have Forest away and brum, blackburn an Brentford at home, we need to be in the mix points wise with at least two of weeds, udders, Reading, and open a gap between those sides currently below us, come the match at belland road... then that game becomes vital. especially if Brighton keep messin it up.

17 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

I can't see owt but a Norwich win tonight.

Wow, fancy that. Not letting you pick my lottery numbers ever ;)

There are no guaranteed outcomes in the Championship. But maybe a rule that if your team misses a penalty vs Brighton, they will get at least 1 pt from the game xD

10 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Yep, by the time the leeds game comes round on the 25th feb we have Forest away and brum, blackburn an Brentford at home, we need to be in the mix points wise with at least two of weeds, udders, Reading, and open a gap between those sides currently below us, come the match at belland road... then that game becomes vital. especially if Brighton keep messin it up.

Both newcastle and brighton have tricky games, so may be a chance to close that gap?

45 minutes ago, northernerowl said:

Wow, fancy that. Not letting you pick my lottery numbers ever ;)

There are no guaranteed outcomes in the Championship. But maybe a rule that if your team misses a penalty vs Brighton, they will get at least 1 pt from the game xD

Gotta love the Championship.

:baby: