Home shirt poll

6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm not sure the poll addresses what some believe to be the contentious nature of the design, as most of the misgivings seem to be around the perceived lack of stripes and the amount of blue. But I've voted all the same. lol

Not sure "gi stripes back" would be much use. The vast majority would vote for that - and everyone understands that the stripes are the main issue.

At least the poll shows that people either love it, hate it, or can live with it for a brief period of time. 

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

15 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

Well done Beholder & Neal.

The amount of negs / plusses on my OP is huge [5 pages]

It seems to be a broad split and I understand its only representative of folks on here and of those, only who wishes to register a vote.

It would be interesting if we could drill down to say under 25's & those over because as SWFC has said the 'elderly' are rattling their sticks over this...

The reasonable person I am voted to be happy with it for year - a return to bold blue and white next year for our 150th would I am sure send sales through the roof.

:biggrin:

Wait a god damn minute I'm over 25 (by quite a bit) and Im all for the new kit, a new stadium, and the nickname change to the Hawks!

3 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Wait a god damn minute I'm over 25 (by quite a bit) and Im all for the new kit, a new stadium, and the nickname change to the Hawks!

That's just senile....

lol

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

The stats say different

Eh? Over 60% of people have voted for the top two options! The way people have been banging on about it on here for the last week, you'd have thought that at the very least those stats would have been reversed... But no. 

Overly vocal minority as predicted. 

10 minutes ago, Donny.Owl said:

In the 2nd set if questions, the last 2 choices are the same thing which just makes it look like less people dislike it.

lol

How are being unhappy and hating something the same thing?

It's all about degrees of opinion.

Christ - smhouston wanted even more degrees of opinion to choose from.

There's no pleasing folk.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

1 minute ago, Neal M said:

How are being unhappy and hating something the same thing?

It's all about degrees of opinion.

Christ - smhouston wanted even more degrees of opinion to choose from.

There's no pleasing folk.

Fair enough. Just thought if you're unhappy,  it's because you don't like it (for whatever reason).