Ticket Announcement

We have sold 25,000 (obviously), Hull around 17500 as of today 1 hour ago.

I honestly can only just see this making general sale, when it does will be an absolute scramble to get those last thousand tickets!

For arguments sake lets assume Hull go on to sell around 30,000 of there 39500 allocation or whatever it is. What about the remaining 9,000 empty seats? There is surely some procedure where they will allow more tickets to come our way if there is a high demand, which there most certainly will be?

Anyone actually clued up on the process of what would happen if that was the case?

It's not going to happen. There are Hull fans in every block made available to them.

I honestly can only just see this making general sale, when it does will be an absolute scramble to get those last thousand tickets!

For arguments sake lets assume Hull go on to sell around 30,000 of there 39500 allocation or whatever it is. What about the remaining 9,000 empty seats? There is surely some procedure where they will allow more tickets to come our way if there is a high demand, which there most certainly will be?

Anyone actually clued up on the process of what would happen if that was the case?

What if the 9k seats are scattered around the hull end?

It would be a different story if there was full blocks empty towards the away end...

Where did you see Hull @ 17,500?

If that's true they'll not sell 25,000. They've had 2 days on Gen Sale

I reckon at least 6k will go tomorrow. Everyone who went to Semi will have 10pts so only a couple of thousand GS is what I think.

I have only got 40pts so Monday at 9am for me hopefully.

Alot of people v arsenal and brighton would have had season ticket holders buy them.....so wont have had points on any id.

I can't see people with 100 points (or even 50) not having membership. I also would also doubt there would be many who have one single game? They would surely be POTG?

Should imagine it makes general sale, no idea of the amount

Don't forget it is over two seasons. While there might not be many who went to 10 games, there could be plenty who have been to five in two seasons without a membership. 

I can't see people with 100 points (or even 50) not having membership. I also would also doubt there would be many who have one single game? They would surely be POTG?

I have 50 and don't have membership.

A mate of mine has 70 and neither does he.

I think the 100 to 50 categories have the potential to be significant.

If there was hardly any, I doubt Wednesday would have given them a whole day to buy them. They'd have just had over 50 points straight away.