Ticket Announcement

Guest mkowl

The reality is no one has a clue. Some guesses are more educated than others but no one can factor in what demand will be like at the lowest point levels or how much demand from priority points is yet unfulfilled.

One thing is for sure, it will raise the bar for games of a similar magnitude in future when, for example, membership alone may not be enough to guarantee a ticket. Surely loads more people will now become members off the back of this? I'm a member and was already considering a ST. I'm now convinced that this is what I'm going to do, premier league or not.

Rather than endlessly waffling on about it on here it's probably just best to wait and see. All this it will deffo make gs I've done the maths or bloke in ticket office says no way. What a load of old tripe. Nobody really knows so rather than working yourselves up into a state just wait until Tuesday by then we will all know for sure. I think some people on here really need to get out more

Reputation points on here should be replaced with TPP. We can then see who goes to matches, has earned the right to an opinion and whether, based on TPP, that opinion is valid.

And there was me thinking we were all Wednesday......

Seems like nothing changes on here.

Guest Deleted member

Reputation points on here should be replaced with TPP. We can then see who goes to matches, has earned the right to an opinion and whether, based on TPP, that opinion is valid.

The only people that will object to this are the people objecting to the ticket allocation for Wembley lol

And there was me thinking we were all Wednesday......

Seems like nothing changes on here.

I think the WAWAW thing should be rebranded to 'were all Wednesday arn't we on a nice sunny day in May at Wembley in a showpiece final, coupled with a day in London on the lash with mates, because that's far easier that getting 3 miles down the road on a cold night when Alan Irvine leads his team out'

It's not quite as snappy, but in the interests of fairness and transparency, a bit more accurate.

Guest Deleted member

Wemberlee, Wemberlee

We don't go down to Hillsborough

But we're gonna Wemberlee

So glad owlstalk has returned to the usual bickering lol

lol

lol

BRILLIANT!!!

I agree. Maybe this thread should be pinned for the duration so that we can refer back to it.

lol

Regards

Shandy

(Enough TPPs to buy a Brighton away play-off ticket and to buy Wembley ticket in the first tranche)

When my mate was buying his tickets from the ticket office, he was told it may not get to general sale. So I guess best case scenario for people is that there will be a few that make it to general sale but it's unlikely to be many.