Ticket Announcement

Are you basing this on the assumption that it's the same 7-8,000 (over and above the ST holders) that turn up week on week?

Because I'll wager the pool of people that go to a fair number of games each season will be above 10,000 possibly 15,000. So it's easily possible that there are 10,000 people sat with 100+ or 50+ points waiting for tomorrow.

I think it will surprise people how many these categories contain.

15,000 Wednesday fans who go to the occasional game?

You have no proof of this. The last final we got to was 11 years ago. The time before that was 23 years ago.

100pts is 10 games.....and they would have had to buy via the club, not at the gate which also effects this.

Edited by iliveinthenow

Way more than 10k have just points. Way more. It's The fans who live near the away games more than anything. More often than not you can't pay on the gate so you accumulate points whether u realise or not. Think of all the places we've played over the last two seasons.

Edited by Randowl

I think it'll make general sale. Can't see there being more than a few thousand waiting until random points totals like 20 - and there will be plenty of people risking waiting for general to sit with friends/family.

Reckon it'll sell out fairly early Tuesday.

Well, deduct the Brighton fans away end attendance from the Brighton fixture. Take off 22k for the average attendance. This leave you with what? 5-7K??

As I said, some will want to go with family members so wont purchase just their 1 ticket for themselves.

Brighton attendance 34k less 1800 Brighton fans less 22k average equals 10 k extra.

Still may be members and ST holders waiting to buy tickets with fans in these lower categories.

99% sure this won't make much past Mondays 2pm deadline

Guys dont forget, people grow up and start families. A few years go by before they attend a game sometimes. 100pts is 10 games in 2 seasons?

There will be a few k in this category I am sure, but these tickets will make general sale.

Will be general sale i'm sure for the fact of people waiting to go with friends/family members.My uncle wanted to go from Ipswich but got no points and i've got my Ipswich and MK Dons Away 20 points and we were going to wait for general.But he can't make it now so i'll buy Monday morning.

Spoke to a fair few at the Ipswich and MK Dons Away games who were local and they said they were the only games they expected to go to this season so could be a lot of 10-20 pointers.

IF we didn't have more than 39k individual IDs with points, members or ST then club would have said everyone above was guaranteed a ticket if they bought on time.

BUT the cut off for that guarantee statement was tonight, gives a clue that there is a huge amount with points

Or it was a statement to get people to sign up to the membership scheme and owls foundation...........to get priority tickets!!

Edited by iliveinthenow

But was made after they were stopped being sold

No, if you go to the other owlstalk thread with the ticket news. It says people who buy by the foundation and membership deadlines will be guaranteed their tickets.

And the fact that there is only a 5 hour window tomorrow for people with 100pts shows you there cant be thousands and thousands as you keep saying  lol

No, if you go to the other owlstalk thread with the ticket news. It says people who buy by the foundation and membership deadlines will be guaranteed their tickets.

And the fact that there is only a 5 hour window tomorrow for people with 100pts shows you there cant be thousands and thousands as you keep saying lol

Conversely, they gave one day to all members & foundation members.

They have given two days to people TPP's but with no season tickets, memberships or foundation.

I think that tells you all you need to know regarding there hardly being anybody in these categories.

15,000 Wednesday fans who go to the occasional game?

You have no proof of this. The last final we got to was 11 years ago. The time before that was 23 years ago.

100pts is 10 games.....and they would have had to buy via the club, not at the gate which also effects this.

As I said, I'll 'wager' that the pool of people that go to a few games is far larger than people think.

I have friends and work with people who go to differing amounts of games each season. Some go to quite a few, others barely any.

So to get an average attendance of 22-23 that pool of part-time fans will be substantial.

The big question is, as you say, how many of them buy online and not on the gate.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow and maybe Monday.

Conversely, they gave one day to all members & foundation members.

They have given two days to people TPP's but with no season tickets, memberships or foundation.

I think that tells you all you need to know regarding there hardly being anybody in these categories.

We have sold 25k of our 39k which is about 63%.

The remaining 2 days have 2 categories each day, compared to one full day for the previous. This could say these categories are smaller, not bigger.

Sunday morning and Monday morning only give a priority of 5 hours for some people. This could also show that these categories are smaller.