Ticket Announcement

At the ground yesterday buying all sorts of crap for the 'big day', asked at the ticket sales section and was confirmed that you CAN use foundation membership even if you've already used your ID to purchase other tickets. I've since purchased another by using the same ID number. 

Triple O, on 22 May 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Just had a look at the Hull City o/s

There is no mention of tickets being sold on Tuesday from their ticket office as some were saying on here.

In fact they clearly state the tickets are only available online or phone and only until noon Monday.

So where has this Tuesday rumour come from?

See below. He works at the club.

Attached Thumbnails
  • Untitled.png

Don't really get this tickets going back to Hull if not sold Monday.

The tickets are an allocation from the FL/Wembley. The agreed way of selling them is by verification to prevent rival supporters buying.

If you still need an id or previous history of purchase to buy them then they would have gone by Monday.

Perhaps the Hull staff who said the above was thinking of a previous occasion rather than knowing any facts.

I have my Wembley ticket using my ST and TPP.

Was asked by a mate, in the pub, last night if he could use my Foundation membership

to obtain a ticket.

Is this possible as my ID number has obviously already been used and is, of course,

the same ID number that appears on my Foundation card ?

Yes you can, my brother has a season ticket and is in owls foundation and are same ID number, purchased a ticket last Wednesday and another one yesterday.

As someone who is likely to miss, I won't mind this time : as I'm behind fans who've attended more than me. It's a very fair system.

I was well cheesed off in 93 : I went to two thirds of the home games and couldn't get a ticket - but had to listen to interviews on Radio Sheffield with people flying in from Australia who's last game was 66!!!😁

Guest mkowl

The only criticism of the Club would be that they didn't publicise the importance of getting a build up of priority points on an individual basis if that was going to be the process - but let's be fair how many on here thought we would get to the play offs or Wembley and we have a new club owner who has zero experience of how many Wednesday fans there are out there. He will be wondering privately why so many don't turn up regularly though.

What this thread proves is that it debunks the theory that price and price alone dictates the attendance at Hillsborough. It's not a dig because one of the reasons is that whilst folk have a connection to the Club and Sheffield but a really high % are spread around the country and indeed globe. It also shows the toll of 16 years of garbage have created a disconnection for a multitude of reasons. I think all of us know lapsed season ticket holders and a lot of us have thought about it.

The only criticism of the Club would be that they didn't publicise the importance of getting a build up of priority points on an individual basis if that was going to be the process - but let's be fair how many on here thought we would get to the play offs or Wembley and we have a new club owner who has zero experience of how many Wednesday fans there are out there. He will be wondering privately why so many don't turn up regularly though.

What this thread proves is that it debunks the theory that price and price alone dictates the attendance at Hillsborough. It's not a dig because one of the reasons is that whilst folk have a connection to the Club and Sheffield but a really high % are spread around the country and indeed globe. It also shows the toll of 16 years of garbage have created a disconnection for a multitude of reasons. I think all of us know lapsed season ticket holders and a lot of us have thought about it.

Pretty sure the Chairman emphasised that he wanted as many s/t and members and they would get priority...however there were a significant no of posters on here who said they would not be dictated to by the club and would turn up when they wanted...presumably they are the ones complaining now

Edited by daveyboy66

Guest Deleted member

There you go rob howe that's the kind of arrogant dismissive holier than thou, I'm alright Jack attitude I was talking about