Ticket Announcement

I read a comment on a hull ticket news page that  the tickets not sold are being taken to the club to be sold on Tuesday.

Currently you can only order if you have purchased a Hull ticket previously. So I guess if they are taken to the club then they can sell them at the ticket office?

You'll find out tomorrow if it makes general sale.

Depends on how many people have foundation membership, I don't think many people will have random points total, especially 10.

Tickets were on sale to foundation members today, they were only 2,500 in it anyway up to earlier in season though a few will have joined over past couple of weeks.

Over next 48 hours it all depends about those who have just got a few priority points and have ID's, this is far harder to estimate than season ticket holders, members and foundation members.

As it says 25k sold during the 1st priority period, does this mean before 9am this morning as prior to this tickets were on sale only to season ticket holders??

Nah it's got to be including sales today otherwise why wait until half seven to release? It'd only take SEE two seconds to look on the database to see how many had gone pre-9am 

We have sold 25,000 (obviously), Hull around 17500 as of today 1 hour ago.

I honestly can only just see this making general sale, when it does will be an absolute scramble to get those last thousand tickets!

For arguments sake lets assume Hull go on to sell around 30,000 of there 39500 allocation or whatever it is. What about the remaining 9,000 empty seats? There is surely some procedure where they will allow more tickets to come our way if there is a high demand, which there most certainly will be?

Anyone actually clued up on the process of what would happen if that was the case?

Edited by Del_Liles

25k sold then not bad at all

Maybe 5-10k left for general sale

Will be a mad rush for them

Nobody knows how many people fall into tomorrow and Mondat categories.

Plus nobody knows how many season ticket holders and members waiting for tomorrow/Monday to go with friends/family.

However, based on the way Wednesday have split tickets I am presuming the amounts will be significant.

It looks like lots have 10 TPP's, otherwise why give it its own time slot?