Hull aint shifting those tickets!

I think if Wdnesday had played at the New Wembley 3 or 4 times before they wouldnt be the same demand there is for this game.

For example the 1993 Cup Final Replay.

That season was exceptional - a night game in London, I was still at school no chance we were going to the replay even though we went to the two finals.

Anyone running any coaches to Hull, for the ticket buying outing?

Could make a day of it.

Roll call who is going to Hull?

What coach are you on, or how are you getting there?

For those staying over in Hull, where are you staying?

Anyone going to Hull on their own?

Post here which Hull tickets you get. What Block you're in etc

Don't forget to take inflatables (might come in handy if it's windy crossing the Humber).

Hull will be a sea of blue and white.

Finally, which boozer is everyone going in?

Edited by theowlsman

I don't know if this has been mentioned but wouldn't it be better for the tickets to be sold without a seat on and then, say on Thursday, have a day where people can pick the actual seats.

That way you would avoid the stresses of people who want to sit with groups of mates and also you will be able to adjust the allocation of each club accordingly.

Fair point. Perhaps trunkating the whole process by a couple of days or just sending a large proportion of the tickets to Hillsborough for people to pick up( I'm sure the club wouldn't mind the increased foot-fall through the shop).

Making other tickets e- tickets for those that want them(saving most fans the £2 charge) and letting those that want them pay for express delivery (Asos got 3 pairs of jeans and t-shirts to me in 15 hrs, I'm sure a piece of card can get somewhere just as quick).

Wembley could even have a ticket office open on the day.

I'm not saying it's perfect put it would avoid situations like this where there are thousands of fans without tickets and thousands of empty seats.

I registered 2 accounts with Hull last week in case I didn't get tickets. I'm not using them and have already given 1 to somebody.

If anybody wants to use the other incase an ID is required then I'm happy to give you the details. (My postcode is not a Sheffield one either).

Might be an idea to check whether any other owls are wanting a ticket if you're not going to need the full 6 ticket allowance :)