Hull going direct to General Sale

Has anyone got access to buy Hull's tickets?

Or seen any map's similar to the one Eddie has been putting up for us of their available tickets?

Unless there are sections already currently closed off to them, we won't be getting any more.

Has anyone got access to buy Hull's tickets?

Or seen any map's similar to the one Eddie has been putting up for us of their available tickets?

Unless there are sections already currently closed off to them, we won't be getting any more.

If you look at eddies plan, the block on the south side half way line looks greyed out to me Edited by danblakemore

It's very simple to find out how many tickets Hull fans can buy and funnily enough they have to buy them through the same company that we do, so why all the stupid guess work and anecdotes about what people have been told?

Do so many people have a computer or smart phone with one button on it that brings them straight to Owlstalk?

For those that do, Owlstalk is like an honest and totally factual football fan's Wikipedia.

UTO!

If you look at eddies plan, the block on the south side half way line looks greyed out to me

If Hull have got the yellow bits and us the blue bits it's just not fair and stinks of yet another plot to undermine the Owls.

It's bad enough FF being stripped of his PFA player of the season title.

It's very simple to find out how many tickets Hull fans can buy and funnily enough they have to buy them through the same company that we do, so why all the stupid guess work and anecdotes about what people have been told?

Do so many people have a computer or smart phone with one button on it that brings them straight to Owlstalk?

For those that do, Owlstalk is like an honest and totally factual football fan's Wikipedia.

UTO!

Wrong! lol

UTO!

Right then clever cloggs, seeing as I'm incompetent with using the internet, but because it's so freely available, for mine and everyone else's benefit, please could you post the link to the information that shows all the blocks that were available for Hull fans to purchase at the beginning of their sales?

Or perhaps you can send me an ID and postcode or whatever Hull City login is required to buy their tickets, which incidentally is not from exactly the same provider as us, and is currently not on general sale, and even if it was, I still wouldn't have a Hull ID, since I'm a Wednesday fan...

This whole ticket thing has been rounduns

What, giving priority to those who are regular supporters, and setting up an online system that an otter could fathom?

Worked a dream in my opinion, and great planning considering we need to sell 40,000 tickets and deliver them in 9 working days.

Far better than in the 80's when you used to have to send season ticket vouchers in an envelope with a blank cheque noting what ticket prices were your preference.