Hull going direct to General Sale

Why would we need more? We've got 38k tickets and have sold nowhere near that all season. We have more than enough

yes but think how many fans want to go to Wembley. Wednesday is a huge club and could quite easily fill most of or even the whole of Wembley to cheer there livelihood team on

We need a base in their end then as I may have to do the same and purchase a couple. Where are people sitting in the hull end then?

This is a good idea. I may have to resort to this too but the thought of having to sit on my hands and make no noise in a play off final is not appealing.

Guest wadsgod

Why would we need more? We've got 38k tickets and have sold nowhere near that all season. We have more than enough

you're wrong

Checked Hull's website yesterday, their official allocation is 38,950 about 70 more seats than we have got.

Suspect that instructions from Wembley to both clubs will have requested that certain blocks of seats be held until last just incase demand isn't sufficient to sell them so that they can either be passed on to the other club or made available to neutrals who want to go.

At least that would be the sensible way to do it, but this is football after all.