Hull going direct to General Sale

Ok we can laugh and say they are a tiny tinpot club with no fans. True Hull is Rugby league town.I didn't go to the playoffs in 2005 which I will always regret.

But the prospect of Hull fans getting 8 tickets each and we will probably need more is wrong

Added to that there must be the likelihood that some of these will be sold on and find their way to our fans particularly those who do not live in Sheffield.

Why not declare a Wednesday section nearest our fans? Group of about 8 here with a few Billy no mates without priority points. Sure we are not alone, and would like to guarantee seats now rather than risk general sale. Managed to get a box for Brighton too!

Any suggestions for location as went to old Wembley a few times with Scarborough (RIP), but haven't been to new. Ideally with fast getaway just in case...

Hull have to do this to ensure they sell out - there will be grannies, uncles, aunties all travelling down for the occasion who won't have a clue who actually plays for 'their' team. Hull is, and always has been, a Rugby League city, football is their second sport. Don't think their true fans, of which there are quite a few, will panic too much though, they'll all get a ticket because there simply won't be the same level of demand as there is for us.

We could quite easily sell 50 thou for this. Hull are going to struggle to shift 30.

I agree. We sold 40k for Cardiff play off (2005), which was for a match to get promoted from L1 to Champ. We will be able to shift at least that for a potential promotion to the Prem.