Any lip readers?

"i've just realised i don't have enough priority points to get a wembley ticket, can you spot me some?"

There was also a close-up where, after a decision went against him, Kieran Lee could clearly be seen saying "You're f'ing joking me" to the ref.

I don't have a gif to support this. Sorry.

happened 3 or 4 times. ref knew he was being conned which is why lee didnt go in the book

I don't know how Brighton players had the AUDACITY to complain about ONE player going down needing treatment for us in 180 minutes of football with the amount of medical attention we've watched their players have during the same time.

Fuming when Forestieri was down yesterday after a hefty challenge & he got hauled onto his feet by a Brighton player having none of it.

Did we do that with Knockeart...or Sidwell...or Goldson...or Hemed?

I don't know how Brighton players had the AUDACITY to complain about ONE player going down needing treatment for us in 180 minutes of football with the amount of medical attention we've watched their players have during the same time.

Fuming when Forestieri was down yesterday after a hefty challenge & he got hauled onto his feet by a Brighton player having none of it.

Yep.

Imagine if they were playing Hull?

I think every one of their players went down injured at some point during the match at Derby.

As my housemate rightly pointed out at the time... it's not like he went down expecting Brighton to kick the ball out. He got the ball, popped it out of play himself and went down. Would be a very odd time wasting tactic to while we're in possession risk giving the ball away by going down to feign injury after kicking the ball out of play himself. Mountain out of a molehill springs to mind