Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

You're entitled to that.

Ha, thanks. Worst decision the ref has made is not to disallow our goal. I'm not arguing with that though. If that's the worst think he's done to date I'm happy. Lees card should have stood because the player was getting past him into a shooting position, not sure about Loovens.

I agree Mick - we should remember that was a fantastic display of high-intense football from Brighton - probably best they've played. and very few teams would have been able to live with them tonight.

Come on people - It's 1-1 ffs.

Come on Wednesday!

How we are not 5-0 down I will never know. Poor first half. Just not comfortable on the ball at all. Ball not sticking up top. Niuhu is not my favourite but I do admit this game is crying out for him.

Brighton players going down at every opportunity, ref is giving them everything! Very dagerous at set plays so need to stop giving away these free kicks! Oh and knockheart, if FF dived like he did, he would have got a yellow straight away. Refs are so inconsistent it's becoming a joke

Over the moon to get to half time, they battered us but we didn't help ourselves. We look panicked.

Hopefully we get more control in the second half.

They have got to gamble in second half, they have no choice. Hopefully we can exploit the gaps that will appear