Brighton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread

Both pre game and during, BBC five live have been so pro Brighton it's unbelievable.

They were gutted when Wallace scored.

Yes and that old b@stard Sutton is a decrepit old winker. Can't stand that awful accent and his constant Brighton bum licking. The only decent word he had for us was for Hooper (apparently he signed Hooper, you know! :laugh: )

Hope his meals on wheels tomorrow are absolute dog vomit.

They were saying we were time wasting, but the brighton crowd were jeering before the ref even blew his whistle to continue play? Load of crap, brighton wasted more time on friday without including the injuries

Spot on. Thought 4 mins was very OTT

Not the game for Hutch in midfield.

Too likely to get sent off.

I'd rather risk that and at least see some fight in the middle which was hugely lacking in the first half. Brighton won virtually every 50/50. Only Lee and Westwood emerging with much credit so far.

Edited by Dagmeister

I personally don't think we have been woeful.  I just think Brighton have been SUPERB.  Surely they can't play like that again for another 45 minutes??

Yup. Agree.

We've shown in glimpses we can still string together enough passes to get into dangerous positions it's just they've not let us do that apart a few notable times.

Having just seen the replay of Wallace's goal, we were probably lucky to get away with it. But in my book that just makes up for some of the silly free kicks (that weren't) at the other end. On the whole, we've fouled them plenty but not everything the ref blew for was a foul. Some of them not even close.