Preston North End vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Bestestest OMDT ever

Well done pauli...!

Love the song, love GSL, love Tay Taywith all her mintyness, wafting it alongside the Invincibles Pavilion and generating points-winning pheromones to lead us to promotion.

Love Grayson's head. Proper made me :biggrin:

Good morning to the Morning Glory Gang, especially JBA, Zeus, Noddy, Orlando x and MK also Ollie.

Good Morning to Eaton and RIP Princess Wendy with her glorious breakfast baps (how I used to drizzle my butter on them on a weekend morning) and her Sonny disposition.

Should be a cracking game with two teams in cracking form.

Hoping we turn up and think we should just have too much for them.

Taking 8 and can't wait.

Going 1-4'

See you in The Sumners.

C'MON LADS...!

UTO

Will be among the many today in the away end ,but my mate is going in the home stand. Will tell him to make sure he doesn't wear his Kanye West jacket as we don't want any trouble kicking off if he bumps IntoTayTay. Would love three points today but Preston are in decent form at the moment and can see a 2-2 draw, Lee & Lees

Edited by Mickjj

My heart is saying 0-9 smash 'em ALL THE GOALS GOALS GOALS SPAFF SPAFF GOALS

but my head is saying 2-5 smash 'em GOALS GOALS GOALS

For that reason I am saying scrappy 2-2, last minute equaliser. Forestieri. No dogs on the pitch.

Whenever we get a bit giddy and carried away something seems to teach us a lesson.

Brilliant OMDT once more................good to see a bottle of Double Diamond, haven't seen one of those for donkeys' years.

Wonderful to see the open top car back in circulation too..... now that really is a sign of a return of the 'feel good factor'.

Think we are due a hat-trick from someone this season......could be Fessi; could be Hooper..............why not both?

Yes, why not............so that's 6-0 for me this afternoon.

Have a great day out of you are going and get that gravitational wave reverberating throughout the north west!!

Seriously one of my favourite Matchday threads ever.

I shall do some more player stalking in the team hotel shortly. Realised last night that I haven't spotted McGeady here, others missing were Wildsmith, Semedo, Loovens and Helen.