The Star - Official Site

Not sure if it's me, but the official Wednesday site and The Star (Internet site) seem to have upped their output on Wednesday both in quality and quantity.  

Before DC came in, the official site maybe had one or two new news items a day.  The Star, much the same.  Daily there seems be at least for or five decent items with The Star also giving opinions as well as stories.

There is also much better coverage of the Thursday Press conference.

If and I'm sure someone has man managed this, then all power to them.  Publicity is the life blood between the club and fans, which should be welcomed and encouraged.

Owl talk of course is still the best place for reliable and honest opinion.  :rolleyes:  

By copying and pasting real "breaking" news.

How do you mean? You know you dont have to follow them... People seem to want to follow them to slate them... They do their best and I find them very informative... 

Edited by ramone

People always slate them for 'copy and pasting' news from elsewhere. What else do u actually expect them to do exactly? They can't just make up additional information to bring more to the story.

Skysports breaking news: mark Davies signs for Sheffield Wed.

Dom Howson: mark Davies has signed for Sheffield Wed...and he didn't lose his virginity until the age of 19.

Went to school with his son.

Reight nobber.

What a terrible name to inflict on your own flesh and blood!

I agree without the cutting edge reporting of Dom Howson we really would be in the dark  :ghoulguy:  lol

Care to shed any light on that statement?