MARK DAVIES

Is he any better than what we've already got? Strange signing for me but I trust Carvahal's judgment and let's hope we can get it over the line!

whats strange about this signing? And as for is he any better than we already have, 100 premiership appearances and still only 27 suggests yes he is.

Why are we stuffed they are not simlar style players at all.

Appreciate that, but having two central midfield players out (who I'm probably wrongly assuming will have roughly a similar level of importance) in the team both out simultaneously with long-term injuries is hardly a promising thing

Appreciate that, but having two central midfield players out (who I'm probably wrongly assuming will have roughly a similar level of importance) in the team both out simultaneously with long-term injuries is hardly a promising thing

Why will that happen?

Think you need to calm down and stop worrying about a hypothetical situation. 

131 starts in 6 years at Bolton. Averages half a season of appearances.

3 seasons in the Prem.

Bolton got relegated.

No Prem team in for him after they got relegated.

Some facts rather than opinion.

Cracking signing

Looking forward to seeing him play

Good signing. Good experience and petty cheap.

Don't forget we are just getting started in the transfer window so its obvious we have been looking at him and see him as a good fit.

these are just the warm up signings, wait until we get to the bigger deals lol

We've done fine with Lee and Bannan in the middle

Why are you down on this signing?What did you expect?Very odd.

What's odd about having a different opinion from you?

You thought Kermorgant was poo .

And let's not fiorget that I'm still right about the Nuhiu and Hooper partnership being our best, and saying that Hooper would be an asset once fit and used to our style of play. I'm right more often than i'm wrong

He suffers more than most with his fitness.

Not going to doubt his ability at Championship level when he plays though.

We've done fine with Lee and Bannan in the middle

I don't know enough about him to possibly comment, but I was under the impression he'd be played as "an as well as" to these players rather an "Instead of" one of these... 

Do you see him replacing Lee in the starting XI then?

Semedo will move onto the coaching side of the club, probably with the u18`s or Dev squad. He wont leave.

Are you kidding? He's 30 years old, he's still got 4/5 years left in him, never injured, fit lad, he'll do a job for any top end league one club.