MARK DAVIES

From Bolton fans

'Sad to see him go, a player who I think unfairly got the moniker of being 'inconsistent' due to not making several amazing runs per game where he'd beat 5 or 6 players which neglects to take into account the fact that he'd often do the basics very well, often having the best pass completion in the team. It's a shame, but obviously unavoidable and if it means we're more likely to keep Clough, though I imagine he won't be around long either then I'd take that'

'People say Mavies doesn't do enough, but you can't expect him to be Lionel Messi in every game. It just doesn't work like that, especially in a team composed largely of average-to-poor players. 

He is our best passer and our best player, and can spot a run a mile off if a striker actually makes one. Unfortunately, few of his teammates are at his level.

We're losing undoubtedly one of the players who could have kept us up, as well as one of the few players who are actually entertaining to watch'

'Marky is without a doubt our sexiest player, we will be losing two wonderful tattoo sleeves at 350k a piece, I hope we replace him with another saucy devil so I can get a rock on again when I watch the Wanderers'.

Edited by TheEnchanter

Mavies? lol

From Bolton fans

'Sad to see him go, a player who I think unfairly got the moniker of being 'inconsistent' due to not making several amazing runs per game where he'd beat 5 or 6 players which neglects to take into account the fact that he'd often do the basics very well, often having the best pass completion in the team. It's a shame, but obviously unavoidable and if it means we're more likely to keep Clough, though I imagine he won't be around long either then I'd take that'

'People say Mavies doesn't do enough, but you can't expect him to be Lionel Messi in every game. It just doesn't work like that, especially in a team composed largely of average-to-poor players. 

He is our best passer and our best player, and can spot a run a mile off if a striker actually makes one. Unfortunately, few of his teammates are at his level.

We're losing undoubtedly one of the players who could have kept us up, as well as one of the few players who are actually entertaining to watch'

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

From Bolton fans

There you go.

I said they compared him to Messi.

Mavies? lol

From Bolton fans

Mavies? I wonder what they'd call Tony Watt?

From Bolton fans

'Marky is without a doubt our sexiest player, we will be losing two wonderful tattoo sleeves at 350k a piece, I hope we replace him with another saucy devil so I can get a rock on again when I watch the Wanderers'.

Marky Mavies lol

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles