MARK DAVIES

Melo we probably won't see again

Semedo isn't good enough

Mcgugan clearly off soon

Lopez- meh he's ok but Davies would strike me as a better starting 11 contender

Lee class

Bannan class

Hutch class

Agreed with Semedo and Mcgugan, as much as it hurts, but tbh I quite liked Melo and reckon he'd do a job. Oh, and Lopez is class for me.

Guest King_SWFC

Some Bolton fans saying he hasn't been as influential as he should have been but no one is going to shine in that utter car crash of a team under those off the field circumstances.

700K like taking candy off a baby.

He has had to run their midfield all season mate, and I've witnessed him single handedly run the game against Brighton. I believe he played just behind Madine in that game and he was fantastic.

Continually took people on, demanded the ball constantly. He dragged Bolton on that day to a well deserved 2-2 draw.

Hey, I'm all for giving players with poor injury records a chance, as Sam has shown they tend to repay your faith... but worst case scenario is both him and Davies are out with long-term injuries at the same time, then we're stuffed

Why are we stuffed they are not simlar style players at all.

Guest King_SWFC

Nice player is Davies. Looked like he was going to be a bit of a star when he first came through at wolves. Suffered with injuries but he's a proper footballer. Can pick a pass and can take a man on. £700k is a steal.

Couldn't agree more. A proper footballer with his heart in the right place. He's stuck with Bolton to the detriment of his career. He could quite easily have moved on while they were in the PL, but stuck around. Obviously now they're having to cash in the chips but we are getting a fantastic footballer with an excellent attitude and talent to match.

It doesn't surprise me that Boro have been interested this season, and at 700k is a bargain.

Think McGugan will be going out and Semedo released at end of season personally.

Davies looks a good signing on the face of it. Right up CC's street.

Semedo will move onto the coaching side of the club, probably with the u18`s or Dev squad. He wont leave. 

Guest King_SWFC

Is he any better than what we've already got? Strange signing for me but I trust Carvahal's judgment and let's hope we can get it over the line!

He's a far better player than Kieran Lee, and I'm a big fan of his. I'd be amazed if he didn't start ahead of Kieran.