MARK DAVIES

Guest King_SWFC

In Bannan and Davies we've got two players more than capable of playing in the Premier League in terms of their ability. Both for a total fee of 700k - which is nothing in this day and age.

We really do need a winger, striker and centre back now please.

Thought he was a defensive hard working central midfielder who can play just enough .

Experienced , could fit straight in.

7 yellows this season ,

Only 7 yellows!! He'll have to up his game to match Hutch!

Seriously though, he would be a great signing, adding experience to the squad.

Good signing on the face of it but in our strongest position...

Bannan

Lee

Hutch

Lopez

Davies

Semedo

McGugan

Melo

... All central midfielders. We need to be shifting some of those along asap. Not wanting to JUDGE him prematurely but I reckon Lopez will get the call before Davies will when both fit. Interesting one.

Bannan

Lee

Hutch

Lopez

Davies

Semedo

McGugan

Melo

... All central midfielders. We need to be shifting some of those along asap. Not wanting to JUDGE him prematurely but I reckon Lopez will get the call before Davies will when both fit. Interesting one.

Melo we probably won't see again

Semedo isn't good enough

Mcgugan clearly off soon

Lopez- meh he's ok but Davies would strike me as a better starting 11 contender

Lee class

Bannan class

Hutch class

Guest King_SWFC

Bannan

Lee

Hutch

Lopez

Davies

Semedo

McGugan

Melo

Davies is on a par with Bannan, if not actually a better player. The only thing that has stopped him from moving to a top team is his injury record and commitment to Bolton.

Believe me, we've got a fantastic player on our hands if we get this one over the line. We just need his legs to hold up. If they do, we have the best midfield in the league by some way.

131 starts in 6 years at Bolton. Averages half a season of appearances.

3 seasons in the Prem.

Bolton got relegated.

No Prem team in for him after they got relegated.

Some facts rather than opinion.

Not sure that is true with the Swansea bids

Davies is on a par with Bannan, if not actually a better player. The only thing that has stopped him from moving to a top team is his injury record and commitment to Bolton.

Believe me, we've got a fantastic player on our hands if we get this one over the line. We just need his legs to hold up. If they do, we have the best midfield in the league by some way.

Brilliant!

Guest King_SWFC

That was 3-4 seasons ago, has he still got it?

Yes, I've seen him play 4/5 times this year and he's been outstanding in every game.

Two footed, can take a man on, varied range of passing and able to dictate play. We've got an absolute steal on at 700k. He's stood out far more than Clough or Vela have when I've seen Bolton play, and like I said, it didn't even cross my mind he'd be available to buy.