Kop Owl Gone

We moaned about our lack of commercial deals and partners at our club, the club looks to be coming outta the 80's now and playing catch up with smaller clubs that have better commercial deals, fair play I say, about time someone knew what they was doing in that side of the club. 

Still some will moan for the sake of it instead of recognising our clubs finally waking up.......well done Sheffield Wednesday I say.  :biggrin:

Spot on.

If we were to win promotion via the play offs some would be complaining that we should have won automatic promotion.

It's the way of the world,alas.

well done swfc - someone finally exploiting the asset we have.

A massive one of Hirsty, Waddle, Walker etc. please.

or come to think of it,

A massive one with 10 Roland Nilssons and our Hirsty.

And get the flags up of all the nations that play for us along Penistone Road.

lol

We moaned about our lack of commercial deals and partners at our club, the club looks to be coming outta the 80's now and playing catch up with smaller clubs that have better commercial deals, fair play I say, about time someone knew what they was doing in that side of the club.

Still some will moan for the sake of it instead of recognising our clubs finally waking up.......well done Sheffield Wednesday I say. :biggrin:

Nowt so queer as folk Steve.lol

Guest Theboylangers

Unless they make an adjustment to the owl panel as it abuts the inclined roof the owl will look "wonky" against the vertical drop - if they line the top edge with the angled roof, (and presuming theyve made the panel rectangular) they've dropped a gonad (i.e. Not compensated for the incline of the roof on the top edge)

Slightly OCD mate if you don't mind me saying!