Kop Owl Gone

No problem with us selling space to bring in some revenue.

Big problem with all the companies like that which actively promote and encourage fraud.

The companies are parasites, but many genuine people have been compensated that would not have has the means to do so otherwise.

But the morality aside, these companies exist and their money is better off in our (MrC's) pockets than someone else's.

Yep. And we're not a billy big testicles team, yet, like teams in the prem with moving advertising boards etc.

Our advertising space, right now, is minimal. To bring the £££ in we'll have to put up with stuff like this for a while.

The alternative would be renaming the stand....or the stadium. 

Imagine the poo-storm on here if they renamed the ground "The John West Tuna Arena".

Oh no

Eeeeessshhhk.

Okay. My comfort zone has been breached. Not too pleased with that if I'm honest.

Will bring in a poo poo tonne of money I presume. And perhaps it's only being wheeled out for the two home games coming up, with them being on SKY?

But yeah. Ahhh. I dunno.

It hurts my eyes a bit now.

Perhaps with a metric flip-tonne of TV coverage they thought "let's get up some advertising" and then, some bright spark said "You know the badge is getting a bit tired and needing to be cleaned/replaced, well seeing as we're going to have guys up there anyway, let's save some money later on and take it down whilst they're up there"

Forward planning innit.