Kop Owl Gone

Is it not wonky?

Not too pleased about being sponsored by these kind of parasites tbh. Nearly as bad as Wonga....

I bet they start phoning supporters up about claiming for this that and other.

Anyway I've been up to ground after work and I tell you what, that big Owl they took down is going to look reet well on side of my house.  lol

We moaned about our lack of commercial deals and partners at our club, the club looks to be coming outta the 80's now and playing catch up with smaller clubs that have better commercial deals, fair play I say, about time someone knew what they was doing in that side of the club. 

Still some will moan for the sake of it instead of recognising our clubs finally waking up.......well done Sheffield Wednesday I say.  :biggrin:

Spot on Steve.

We moaned about our lack of commercial deals and partners at our club, the club looks to be coming outta the 80's now and playing catch up with smaller clubs that have better commercial deals, fair play I say, about time someone knew what they was doing in that side of the club. 

Still some will moan for the sake of it instead of recognising our clubs finally waking up.......well done Sheffield Wednesday I say.  :biggrin:

This ^^^^

Be some fair old phone calls to Zebra claims when the wind gets hold of that, ripping off the old tired cladding and hitting passers by.

I'm ok with papering over cracks though especially in the short term and especially when there are areas other than the ground that needed more money investing.

Is this the same company that used to provide the season ticket finance?

Seems strange that we moved that to another company and then signed this deal with them.

Unless they've moved away from season ticket finance.

Unless they make an adjustment to the owl panel as it abuts the inclined roof the owl will look "wonky" against the vertical drop - if they line the top edge with the angled roof, (and presuming theyve made the panel rectangular) they've dropped a gonad (i.e. Not compensated for the incline of the roof on the top edge)

Edited by owls-swfc

Guest mrbluesky

Not really, the backlash has already been seen with such companies, they are offering above average sponsorship money, why? self explanatory really, but it`s not I that needs to wake up.