Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

My word that's a sexy little table right now. I was hoping for a draw for derby v hull but them tanking em has painted a target on hull for us. Not sure who their game in hand is but if they lose we can pounce on any future slip ups. Another couple of wins on the bounce is a lot to ask but I reckon we'd be sitting pretty if we do it. There's time for the top 3 to stutter, it's a very slim chance though. I'm still gonna dream.

8 point gap - 18 to play for.

Possible but not probable.

Relentless from the top 3 but that tonking by Derby will have Hull rocking and Odabajo sent off to boot.  Hernandez has dried up at the right time.

Boro V Brighton on final day. So we need to get within a point of Boro, and 2 behind Brighton before then and a draw in that match could give us automatic?! 
We'd probabl have to win all our games, but seen far stranger things at the end of the season. 

Unlikely I know, but if we won all our games, these results would get us automatic

Middlesborough
V Preston (H) - Draw
V Reading (H) - Win
V Bolton (A) - Win
V Burnley (A) - Loss
V Ipswich (H) - Loss
V Birmingham (A) - Draw
V Brighton (H) - Draw

Brighton
V Forest (A) - Win

V Fulham (H) - Win
V QPR (H) - Draw
V Charlton (A) - Win
V Derby (H) - Loss
V Boro (A) - Draw

Unlikely I know, but if we won all our games, these results would get us automatic

Middlesborough

V Preston (H) - Draw

V Reading (H) - Win

V Bolton (A) - Win

V Burnley (A) - Loss

V Ipswich (H) - Loss

V Birmingham (A) - Draw

V Brighton (H) - Draw

Brighton

V Forest (A) - Win

V Fulham (H) - Win

V QPR (H) - Draw

V Charlton (A) - Win

V Derby (H) - Loss

V Boro (A) - Draw

Love it Rob. But Boro are not going to only win two. And we wont win all six.

I genuinely do love it though.

I'm working night shifts and bored so I worked it out 😆

Using the championship predictor at http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-championship/ and assuming worst case scenario scores for teams around and below us winning and us losing all 6, 10th is the lowest we can finish!

http://s18.postimg.org/4hxsdr4mh/image.jpg

Not sure about this. 1 point gives us 69 points. All the teams down to 15th (Leeds) can still equal or better that total.

Oops, normally arithmetic is one of my strong points!  :rolleyes:

Boro V Brighton on final day. So we need to get within a point of Boro, and 2 behind Brighton before then and a draw in that match could give us automatic?! 

We'd probabl have to win all our games, but seen far stranger things at the end of the season. 

ROB YOU'RE DRUNK! GO HOME 

Only a laugh - only a bit of fun, but here's a different table for you to look at (apologies if it's been done already in the way I have done it). It's all our managers we have ever had put in order (based on points per game). Obviously it's not a fair comparison for lots and lots of reasons but here it is anyway. Carlos is looking really good in it but what's really sobering is just what a rip-snorting record Harry Catterick has. The column "No." by the way, indicates their chronological order of appointment from 1 to 32, although Big Ron appears twice, of course. Mmmm. I should really have combined his figures, I suppose.

Or so it was going to be, but the faarking table didn't copy properly. I'll try again later!

Anyhow, Catterick is best and Carlos 2nd

Edited by VictoryBell