Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

A good hard fought point.

Yes we could have won it.

But considering our injury problems and the form Derby are in, that would have been a difficult game even if we were full strength.

I see it as a point gained.

Not many will take points off Derby this season and they've got a strong away record. In my opinion that's a good point gained and it could be key come January or the end of the season. We need to keep pace with the play off spots and with our squad and the potential to strengthen in January, things are looking good and we're edging closer to 6th spot each week.

The table makes for nice reading lately. Due to our form and the hard work CC as installed into our team. The point today impressed me because we looked solid and tidy against a very good side at this level even despite our injury problems. A defeat today wouldn't have been the end of the world for me we are exceeding expectations and doing very well and I'm enjoying this season. A big hats off to CC, DC and the whole squad so far. Keep it up Wednesday.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

A good hard fought point.

Yes we could have won it.

But considering our injury problems and the form Derby are in, that would have been a difficult game even if we were full strength.

I see it as a point gained.

Not many will take points off Derby this season and they've got a strong away record. In my opinion that's a good point gained and it could be key come January or the end of the season. We need to keep pace with the play off spots and with our squad and the potential to strengthen in January, things are looking good and we're edging closer to 6th spot each week.

The table makes for nice reading lately. Due to our form and the hard work CC as installed into our team. The point today impressed me because we looked solid and tidy against a very good side at this level even despite our injury problems. A defeat today wouldn't have been the end of the world for me we are exceeding expectations and doing very well and I'm enjoying this season. A big hats off to CC, DC and the whole squad so far. Keep it up Wednesday.

Agree back to 7th

I'm happy with a point especially after the first half. Just a point off the playoffs. I suspect at the start of the season most would have thought that a dream. Few folks saying we are not beating the top teams but we ain't losing to them either. MK Dons is winnable and could see us back up

I've just joined in the TG thread having listened to the match earlier on't radio.. Sounded like JP was going to get tw##ted by a Cardiff fan following his reaction to Fessi goal?

TG still looking good nonetheless, long may it continue (I'll check in tomorrow at Sunday breakfast time for TG reaffirm)