The reason Hooper didn't sign...

Guest Deleted member

This makes me sick, that you can justify his actions, if true.

Out of pocket?

Out of f*cking pocket!?

How do you figure that, if he's on £32,000?

My heart goes out to him, seriously.

Are you telling me that if it's true, he couldn't have made a small compromise for the sake of his own career?

Nothing out of the deal? How do you figure that? It's better if he plays for us every week rather than being sat on Norwich's bench. Think about it logically for a moment.

If you're not trolling, that is an absolute joke of post, that's just another smack in the face to the working man. Fans have been asked to pay between £30-40 to watch us, and many of them have kids, yet you think his decision was justified?

Both you and Hooper should be ashamed.

Where did I say I agreed with him numpty

Guest Ellis Rimmer

I call fact

Not bullshit

You're a striker, being paid £32k a week. You're playing for a Premiership club, but they've made it clear they want you out on loan as you're not getting a game this season.

You've bought and paid for a box for the season for family and friends to watch you play in the Premiership. You've been told a deals been agreed with Wednesday, you're happy enough to go and play there - the money is the same.

Norwich refuse to refund your box. Wednesday refuse to provide a box for your family and friends to prevent you being out of pocket, even though you've explained the situation to them, and said as long as you get a box for your family and friends so you arent out of pocket, you're happy.

Wednesday have agreed to pay your wages in full (to Norwich) for the loan period, and agreed to pay a loan fee (to Norwich) as well. You're getting nothing out of the deal (other than the inconvenience of spending 8 months living away from your home and the chance to play in a division you've just played your heart out to get out of....

Whats so hard to understand? Why should he be out of pocket?

div

And a few years later he was trying to swap Raoul Moat's freedom for a can of lager and some chicken

Footballers have never been the best negotiators!

I should've added that he got a house for his mum and dad as well.

Probably worth as much as a can of lager and some chicken.

Where did I say I agreed with him numpty

What??

You've justified his actions on two separate posts.

You've asked why he should be out of pocket.

You've said that he'd be inconvenienced coming here and would get nothing out of it.

I think you should go and reread what you've typed.

Edited by Robdylan

Are you for real?

You've justified his actions on two posts.

You've asked why he should be out of pocket.

I'd go and read what you've typed.

Aaargh ! No, no, no, no, no, you've just gone and given him the attention he craves.... Wait for it, he'll be back with a droning on and copies of VERY selective bits of scripts from his posts justifying his very existence...

But then, you probably knew that already...

lol

Says a lot doesn't he.

Said it was a done deal.

Said the problem was on Norwich end

And now this f*cking fairytale.

It will be interesting how this pans out though, credibility of a journalist is going to be big news.

I have sent this to everybody i know, they are all having a laugh at it, they will probably sent it on too, so it will be all over the news at some stage.

Let's see what comes of it, could be good stuff  :biggrin:

Took too long to type, you beat me to it pal.

Aaargh ! No, no, no, no, no, you've just gone and given him the attention he craves.... Wait for it, he'll be back with a droning on and copies of VERY selective bits of scripts from his posts justifying his very existence...

But then, you probably knew that already...

lol

Ha!

I don't think I've debated with him before. Although I come on here everyday, I don't post that often. I've no idea what sort of a poster he is. But he can't backtrack on what he's typed, because it's there for all to see.

Absolutely no idea if this is true and I don't know how connected this Nixon is.

Reading through what was said, it is possible that we as a club did everything right our end

IF we matched what he earnt at Norwich and non of the delays were due to Hooper's agent looking for a last minute better deal 

Then why is it our fault that Norwich allegedly wouldn't refund him his box fee?  IMO this is a 100% Norwich / Hooper problem

whether our Box pricing is ridiculous and we have empty ones is another issue - there's doing what is necessary and there's having your pants down - we have to be sensible  agents detect desperation 

Guest Deleted member

Then why is it our fault that Norwich allegedly wouldn't refund him his box fee? IMO this is a 100% Norwich / Hooper problem

Exactly.

If it was true, and I don't believe it for a minute, I'd have expected Wednesday to give him one....I mean what's 32k more on a multimillion pound deal. It's not like the boxes are in demand.

It's the principal, give a box to a player what's to stop other players asking for the same thing, things like that shouldn't be part of any deal, if he wants one buy one...if he's got blog on with Norwich for not refunding him his money it's got nowt to do with us....sue em if he's that bothered, if not, lump it.

Telegraph seems to back up Nigel's story.

Unless like me, Nigel also writes columns for Biggsy / The Telegraph, the story seems pukka.

In which case, fooook off you prima donna ponce, rot on Norwich's bench (on 32k per week he probably doesn't care).

A prime example of what is wrong with today's footballers.

The fact that Fulham failed to reach an agreement too suggests Hooper and Norwich have an issue to work out between them. Seems Hooper sees his future at Norwich, but Norwich don't, hence why Hooper and his agent pished us about. Only going to be one winner in the end, like it or not, Hooper has no future at Norwich.