Leeds vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

need carlos to change tactics ,the reading game was one of worst ive ever watched zero happening in final third . needs lee semedo and sougou to start . and wheres that striker whats been promised for ages? . I wud give some of our midfield touch players a day on bench today ,fetch em on later if needed . need to play away games like last season very compact with players who can counterattack ,cant see carlos will do that though

Morning. Heavy defeat for us today I fear, really put this place into a meltdown. Wouldn't be surprised if they score 7. After that the knives will be out, our resident pig posters will all return and JV will be on to tell us we lost the game due to our off field commercial performance and how Adam pearson won it for them single handed.

Alternatively it'll be a bore draw or a win that'll really send this place into a frenzy, but without the pigs returning.

Morning Chums and Chumettes

Specially the MGG 33, Noddy, JBA.............I do miss your 'old skool' OMDT's...................but I have to say Pauli 

has taken us to a new level and Tay Tay is the dogs doodahs.

Well its going to be a hot one in MK today............... 29 degrees..............but it'll be hotter on the pitch at Bellend Road. No place for shrinking violets today......and lets ping the ball about and show the watching millions a true Arsenalesque performance.............................One nil to the Wednesday........

Ollies pooped already and is crashed out on the floor..........at 2 pm I hope to be feeling no pain and crashed out on the floor too. beers are in the fridge bacon sarnies for lunch with brown sauce doe life get better?....................hell yes Wednesday to win 3 nil and South Yorkshire to go mental worldwide

Us 3 them scrubbers 0....................Sougou............Matius rose 2

COME ON WEDNESDAY