Hooper

What's with the leeds jizz fest all of a sudden? They're average at best, forestieri will not make them play off material, we were pretty shocking in an attacking sense on Saturday and they still couldn't come out on too, and they never looked like doing so either.

If Wood was in our side missing the chances he did on Saturday and getting caught offside as often as he was he'd have getting pelters on here after the game.

He's alright but I'm not too bothered we missed out on him. I don't think he's as good as some on here think.

Completely agree.

I think he's being held up as the answer by some who just like to put a negative spin on our recruitment... Which for the money we've spent so far has been good for me

If Wood was in our side missing the chances he did on Saturday and getting caught offside as often as he was he'd have getting pelters on here after the game.

He's alright but I'm not too bothered we missed out on him. I don't think he's as good as some on here think.

My point was that he looks better than I thought he would. It's still early doors this season especially for those who have moved to new clubs. Like you I wasn't too fussed but I expect he'll have done ok by the end of the season.

There's also a thread in the Site Infirmation section that will tell you how to get to the last page in two clicks, on an iPhone.

Why not pin this in the matchday section for a while so everyone who needs to can see

No worse than having to ignore the flipping Sherlocks pin everytime

Edited by onslow

Spot on

Why not pin this in the matchday section for a while so everyone who needs to can see

No worse than having to ignore the flipping Sherlocks pin everytime

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/229892-jump-to-last-page/

For those who want it.

Just done it myself and tried it in the Transfer Rumours Megathread. Works a treat.