Hooper

Yes. Bring back jto. And grey haired owl and that feckin loon who lived behind dave Allan and used to watch him in his conservatory. Oh and the four bills and that crazy American loon. Owlstalk was fun then

Indeed.

OT has gone all PG.

Aguero is the exception to the rule, most clubs playing this system will use a striker who has some physical presence Not all 6-5 strikers are Immobile As for Hooper, I'm not sure he can play the role, but, as others have said, he did it rather successfully for Celtic. He's better than our current options and he has enough decent attributes to cover any shortcomings

Aguero isn't exactly none physical, he's pretty stocky and the fact he's shorter means he has better balance and he can ride the challanges as well as a big man. City play to his strengths which are balls on the floor, he isn't going to win a duel in the air. We could play with a player like this, I think bus or may could do it, but we would need to adapt away from the long balls. As they just aren't going to beat championship centre halves in the air.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I thought Matias was crap last week according to you. lol seriously make your mind up.

Well he was crap last week

Even csrlos said he was so rhats 100% true

Againsr leeds he was better

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

£5 mil on hooper and £1 mil loan fee for the season for forestieri will in my eyes get us into the plays offs, so potentially a £6 mil investment for a 1 in 4 chance of the prem. If you truly meant it when you said whatever it takes make this happen mr chansiri ! WAWAW

£5 mil on hooper and £1 mil loan fee for the season for forestieri will in my eyes get us into the plays offs, so potentially a £6 mil investment for a 1 in 4 chance of the prem. If you truly meant it when you said whatever it takes make this happen mr chansiri ! WAWAW

Wouldn't want us to pay that for Hooper, I'd be much happier borrowing him

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Wouldn't want us to pay that for Hooper, I'd be much happier borrowing him

He is a class finisher at a terrific age, in this day in age where the likes of andre gray who couldn't get in luton's team 2 season goes for 9 mil i think hooper at 5ish represents good value 

It's the same with MAL who negs anyone who phone bumps, I don't get it.

I will explain it again, there a few reasons.

It gets on MY nerves when some idle, thick, post counting or attention seeking loon keeps posting in threads i want to read and follow.

Opening a new post just to find some idle, thick, post counting or attention seeking loon keeps posting a Dot or a Bump or just a Letter is rather irritating.

There are a few that do it, and for the most part that is all they post.

So when i open the post to find one of the above, they get the attention.

Why do people go into a thread just to go to the end?

What contribution are they going to bring to it?

Does MAL post? becauce he's getting some f##king negs when I see them.

I have posted in this thread you clown  :biggrin:  (that is a joke by the way).

he does yes.its just his site bot what's set to auto neg bump posts.

I wish i could do that Tinks.

There you go Cornelius, neg away to your hearts content mate  :rolleyes: .