Hooper

He is a class finisher at a terrific age, in this day in age where the likes of andre gray who couldn't get in luton's team 2 season goes for 9 mil i think hooper at 5ish represents good value

He's OK, but there's a reason Gray is valued higher, he's a better all round player.

Agree that he's a very good finisher though

Edited by gurujuan

I will explain it again, there a few reasons.

It gets on MY nerves when some idle, thick, post counting or attention seeking loon keeps posting in threads i want to read and follow.

Opening a new post just to find some idle, thick, post counting or attention seeking loon keeps posting a Dot or a Bump or just a Letter is rather irritating.

There are a few that do it, and for the most part that is all they post.

So when i open the post to find one of the above, they get the attention.

Why do people go into a thread just to go to the end?

What contribution are they going to bring to it?

I have posted in this thread you clown :biggrin: (that is a joke by the way).

I wish i could do that Tinks.

There you go Cornelius, neg away to your hearts content mate :rolleyes: .

Not everybody has got loads of spare time to scroll through page after page so it is easier to bump to find out the most up to date info about the particular subject

Not everybody has got loads of spare time to scroll through page after page so it is easier to bump to find out the most up to date info about the particular subject

There are other ways though aren't there,

Just use the "go to page" bit, for one, or does that come under idle?

I will ask again......

Why do people need to go to the last page without reading the others?

What relevant input are they going insert, it might have all been said before, or does that come under post counting/Attention seeking?

In my simple mind, it does.

There are other ways though aren't there,

Just use the "go to page" bit, for one, or does that come under idle?

I will ask again......

Why do people need to go to the last page without reading the others?

What relevant input are they going insert, it might have all been said before, or does that come under post counting/Attention seeking?

In my simple mind, it does.

You don't have the option to go to the last page on your phone mate. That's why people bump to the last thread page.

If I'm stuck on page 78 of the transfer rumour mega thread do you expect me to flick through 100 more pages just to get to the last page?

It's hardly an inconvenience to you is it.

You don't have the option to go to the last page on your phone mate. That's why people bump to the last thread page.

If I'm stuck on page 78 of the transfer rumour mega thread do you expect me to flick through 100 more pages just to get to the last page?

Yes there is Sal.

There is also a BIG button on the left of the thread, this marks it as "read", do that open it and you are at the end.

Just because people can't be arsed to find a way to get to the end, they get upset because i neg them  :wacko: .

As i posted before, yes it is an inconvenience, opening them to find a moronic symbol or word that has no bearing on the thread.

But, these people will not take a couple of seconds out of "their" way.

£5 mil on hooper and £1 mil loan fee for the season for forestieri will in my eyes get us into the plays offs, so potentially a £6 mil investment for a 1 in 4 chance of the prem. If you truly meant it when you said whatever it takes make this happen mr chansiri ! WAWAW

Leeds have had a £3m offer for Forestieri accepted, so it looks like we've missed out on that one. He'll be good for them, playing just behind their front two.

Leeds have had a £3m offer for Forestieri accepted, so it looks like we've missed out on that one. He'll be good for them, playing just behind their front two.

That's gutting.

Really wanted us to sign him, will do well for Leeds I think.

That's 2 players now Leeds have signed who I think should have bought.

Very frustrating.

IF it is true about Hooper, i would imagine we weren't that bothered.

I think we would sign one or the other, not both.

Different types though, but yeah you're probably right. Can't see us spending that sort of money either.

Thing is with Leeds, is going to be the options they will have.

If they are going to play with the two up top so to speak, then they have three to interchange when they want.

If they are going to change it and go for one up top, either of the three will be good.

I think they will be very close this year if it clicks (spit).

Thing is with Leeds, is going to be the options they will have.

If they are going to play with the two up top so to speak, then they have three to interchange when they want.

If they are going to change it and go for one up top, either of the three will be good.

I think they will be very close this year if it clicks (spit).

I like what they are doing, they seem to have a more targeted approach than previously. As you say, those three will be very effective, and someone like Forestieri playing in the hole, was just what they were missing on Saturday. Was hugely impressed by Sol Bamba as well. He'd have been great alongside Lees Edited by gurujuan

There is a simple and easy way to get you to the last page if you're in mobile version and it doesn't take any longer than typing "bump".

Edit the URL line, go right to the end of that and change the page number to 1000 (or whatever you want so long as it's more than the actual number of pages in the thread). This will automatically take you to the last page of the thread.

I'm losing track of the number of times I've posted this information.