Marnick Vermijl

Palmer is a better option for us than Vermijl , shame the lad never really got a chance but with Jack Hunt we've potentially got the best right back in the division so makes sense for him to move out

A loan deal till Christmas would make sense. Gives the lad enough time to get some solid championship experience under his belt, then we can re-evaluate his position based upon Hunt's, his & Palmer's performances. We can always extend it until the end of the season if CC believes Hunt & Palmer are the 2 best options.

I hope it's a loan. He's got all the right attributes, which can't be taught.

Just needs experience playing at this standard to improve the defensive side of his game.

Currently he's not as good as Palmer, but I think he probably has more potential.

If he had a good season on loan he could come back and be 1st choice next year...

Guest totemowl

Unfortunately for him he was a SG signing.

He is a Chansiri signing.

He's got a good shot, good at crossing and he was educated the Man United way, pass and move. A useful backup in a CC team.

Edited by totemowl

Pity id rather get Palmer out than him

Agreed

Although if we get 40 games out of Jack Hunt I won't give a balls 

If MV goes out on loan though you'd hope he kicks on and we see him again in a Wednesday shirt,  certainly got something to work with

Guest wilyfox

I've got nothing against Vermijl. Looked ok to me, when you consider the limited experience he has for a lad of his age. However, Hunt's arrival does make the outlook bleak for him here - in the short term at least.