5er a programme

Guest UpTheOwlsss

wow can remember when it was £2

I can remember when they a shilling. That's 5p to young uns.  :duntmatter:

Last weeks against Braga was €2 only 200 printed I believe, could be worth a few quid in a few years.

Edited by bradowl

Guest mkowl

The one fact I have established of watching Wednesday over the last 40+ years is everytime there is a price rise there is a moan

I do laugh because my Dad stopped going in 1979 when it went over £1.50 to stand on the Lepp. He cited the cost but i always wind him up that was more due to the fact he had just re-married and was well under the thumb   

It's just a picture of a kiosk with a temporary £5 sign stuck on that's obviously still left on from the last game

that's correct - its the last day programme special for Milan - I nearly posted this for laugh too after I saw it - but didn't want 6,000 owlstalk negs lol

Somebody says the programs are a fiver

Proof is a picture off twitter possibly of the special edition one from last season who know but we can use it as fact

cue the Friday shitstorm meltdown of the true program buyers getting priced out of buying a program at hillsborough

Get the petition started and a government enquiry

"Thanks for your support"  on the back, with a team photo or a picture of the Owls Shop behind the South Stand. That's when programmes rocked.

I just bought another original copy of the programme from my first ever game  V Portsmouth in Feb 1978 .  , cost me a fiver. The power of the internet eh?