Kenwyne Jones

Clarity provided? 

How about answering the question.

Why do the other threads stay?

Presumably because these threads are about players who have been linked with Sheffield Wednesday in some way-whereas it will now be impossible for Wickham to be so because of his very recent transfer. 

Not that I'm a mod or anything, but it seems like a sensible guess

Edited by roaminowl

Clarity provided? 

Edited: I don't think abusing people, mods or not, deserves an answer but I will tell you that it's blatantly obvious. Clarity provided - again.

You're starting to sound a bit sad, your thread was moved, because the player has signed for a club that's not us from a club that's not us, thus any direct relevance to us (if there ever was any) has ended.

Presumably because these threads are about players who have been linked with Sheffield Wednesday in some way-whereas it will now be impossible for Wickham to be so because of his very recent transfer. 

Not that I'm a mod or anything, but it seems like a sensible guess

Wickham was never linked with us either. Nothing but wishful thinking.

Harry said Kenwyne was really unfit, Kevin Bond took him running and he couldn't keep up with a 50 year old!

Big Ron once told David Hirst to lose some weight.

Hirsty responded by telling him to go find an Ethiopian to score him 20 goals a season.

there was, and is no realism in either wickham or rhodes...

it's all being done on a budget...

and now the (it appears) uber expensive forward line has been assembled for far less than (even i) expected, and i expected us to do it on the cheap (but hoped differently)...

what we have will enter the new season, and we'll see what they amount to, IF we're anywhere like in contention by christmas then, money will be spent to pursue the dream further...

if not, then the better players will be kept on, the lesser ones moved on, and the strengthening process continue next closed season...

i very much doubt that we'll assemble a hmsptl, we're just lookin' at gettin' up...

can't remember the last time we won a division?

Edited by dnhc

Guest Gazzaowl

With the bristol game on stream, our iffy pre season, price gate and the fact the bookies actually have us as the same odds as bristol city to finish top six as it stands.

This would tip a lot of people over the edge to go to the opener in my opinion.

Bookies odds are crazy this year they have us at 20-1 to win the league! Forest are 25-1 who I think will be better this season

Exactly, but he continues to get stick. I can't think of anything he's been wrong on this summer.

The club is a shambles and nobody knows who has the authority to do deals.

:laugh:

Good grief.

Which club ?.

Nooooo! Don't engage with him, just ignore.

I might be wrong but I thought WC1Owl was 'quoting' Nixon to disprove Freshowl's statement.

Clarity provided? 

Edited: I don't think abusing people, mods or not, deserves an answer but I will tell you that it's blatantly obvious. Clarity provided - again.

Now your editing my posts, and reposting pretending to me!!!. Classy!

If its so blatantly obvious, why don't you answer the question?

He hasn't signed for Palace!

Now your editing my posts, and reposting pretending to me!!!. Classy!

If its so blatantly obvious, why don't you answer the question?

He hasn't signed for Palace!

Pretending to be you? How did you figure that one out? I CLEARLY stated that I'd edited it and the post even shows my name.

I edited it to remove the abuse. I've also deleted another abusive post. This is your final friendly warning. Any more abuse and you'll be taking a little holiday from Owlstalk. Clear enough for you?

Pretending to be you? How did you figure that one out? I CLEARLY stated that I'd edited it and the post even shows my name.

I edited it to remove the abuse. I've also deleted another abusive post. This is your final friendly warning. Any more abuse and you'll be taking a little holiday from Owlstalk. Clear enough for you?

You deleted my post but I didnt think I was being offensive, unless Ive graduated to being offensive without trying, which is a possibility <.<

Sorry if already posted but I see Carlos told Staton that Lucas is one for the future, so adds fuel to us wanting Jones

Rob staton

Carlos Carvalhal also quick to stress Lucas Joao one for the future. Leaves the door open for another striker signing perhaps... #SWFC