Kenwyne Jones

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Cant see the appeal really, he's too lazy to play in a system where the idea is to recover the ball as quickly as possible starting at the front.

We've already got two big lads now...would much rather have a someone who can finish our moves off.

Jones got 14 goals last sesson which is pretty good

Also he would bring matias Wallace sougou etc into the game and MCGUGAN better than dave

I wasn't too fussed about KJ returning at first but the more I've thought about it I think he'd do really well in this side.

Same for me, and I still have a few reservations, but he seems the best candidate of those touted. Joao is the one who really excites me though, he can be a real star

KJ looks fat

rather stick with what we have and save the money 

Got a feeling Big Dave will be the man this year

I also think Big lad will do well this year. I said that last year too but believe he'll get the service this year.

I'd still like KJ though. 

I think Nuhiu has 3/4 weeks as the first choice striker, He'll be starting against Bristol City.

They have put some trust and faith in him, by giving him the No.9 shirt. Carvahal gave him some praise on Football Heaven

It's upto him to restore the faith. He won't have to be pulled out wide, as we will be playing with wingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iyo-9Mx_w

Give him one more chance lads

I think Nuhiu has 3/4 weeks as the first choice striker, He'll be starting against Bristol City.

They have put some trust and faith in him, by giving him the No.9 shirt. Carvahal gave him some praise on Football Heaven

It's upto him to restore the faith. He won't have to be pulled out wide, as we will be playing with wingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iyo-9Mx_w

Give him one more chance lads

Well it's old Carlos's job that will be on the line, so it's his call

Jones got 14 goals last sesson which is pretty good

Also he would bring matias Wallace sougou etc into the game and MCGUGAN better than dave

I understand what a target man does thanks ;o)

My understanding is that we're going to play posession football, knocking it around defence and midfield waiting for the right opening rather than hitting up to a target man to hold whilst we counter attack. The idea is that the forwards make clever runs that are difficult to pick up. Not be static in the centre waiting for the ball. He's too lazy for that style of play imo.