Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

Guest WESTENDOWL

lol

He'll have about 4. The plastic surgery has started on a couple already.

I once lent a mate £5,000 for plastic surgery i never got it back

I didnt know what he looked like

Watched that twice. Enjoyed it. Passionate fans & a friendly chairman. Can't see a problem meself. At no point were DC or his party under threat or unduly hassled. A miserable get would have told the driver to floor it & done one. The fact he was in York anyway speaks volumes. Maybe he's as bothered as them who were singing. Top bloke. 

Watched that twice. Enjoyed it. Passionate fans & a friendly chairman. Can't see a problem meself. At no point were DC or his party under threat or unduly hassled. A miserable get would have told the driver to floor it & done one. The fact he was in York anyway speaks volumes. Maybe he's as bothered as them who were singing. Top bloke. 

Indeed

By 'eck...How far have we come as football supporters?...Actually orientally greetin' a chairman, in the bowing thingy...f.ookin' hilarious....

"I know what I'll do...I'll clasp me hands together and bow like I saw Hiro Hito do once"

In the week you have the Queen throwin' out "Sieg Heils", yer culturally superior Owlsfan  shows how it should be done..I bet he takes his shoes off before enterin' the Kop next season...Like Blades fans do, but for a different reason...........

Absolutely correct.  He looked a bit bemused but that's all.  I don't shout and chant in the street myself, but it looked like people enjoying themselves .  The chairman going to meaningless friendlies at Alfreton, Ilkeston and York is fabulous in itself. I didn't see him at Owls in the Park today but I bet he was there (as usual it was outstanding and a superb illustration of how we're all Wednesday)

lol a bit cringworthy but all seems in good spirit. Chansiri seens to acknowledge and appreciate the fans' support. Some of the grown men shouting their heads off, you really need to reevaluate your lives. I was working in a bar near the minster and was a tad embarrassed tbh.

Embarassed about working in a bar?