Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

Some pathetic replies in this thread.

Some of you deserve to be stuck in a perpetual Dave Allen nightmare for the rest of time.

I'm sure Mr Chansiri doesn't exactly relish being mobbed by a bunch of portly 40+ year old Northerners, but I also don't see a negative in him choosing to stop and do so. There is a middle ground between devoting lover of the supporters and ruthless businessman who couldn't give a t*ss.

I was on the scene at the time... Doubled over laughing but my God it was cringeworthy. There wasn't much "choice" involved tbh, that car wasn't going anywhere :biggrin: The worst bit was when "if you don't f*cking bounce" started up

For Chairman, supporter relations is entirely optional.

Mr Abramovich gives nothing more than a wave when he's picked up by Sky's cameras and even then it's through gritted teeth. And look what he's done for that club.

Mr Chansiri has been to all 3 of our friendlies so far (correct me if I'm wrong, was he at Ilkeston?). He will quickly withdraw if he doesn't like the attention he receives, as he's entitled to.

Frankly, I think it's great we have a chairman who can visibly be bothered to attend games. That puts us on a higher rung than a lot of foreign owned clubs. If he is happy to directly engage supporters then good on him, and good on those fans who want to repay that engagement. Mr Chansiri will decide what he finds too much or "cringeworthy". Whilever he's happy to directly approach and interact with fans I don't think we can have any complaints.

Hes a grown man...im sure it wasnt that "distressing" for him.

Its not like he got picked up and thrown in the air...that can be for next time.

He is not daft, im sure he knows all about football fans in this country and how they can be a bit "lively".

He was probably expecting a lot worse when he made the choice to get out. He got off lightly lol.

I don't think that the situation was ever going to unfold such that the gentlemen formed an orderly queue to share cultured conversation with the Chairman whilst respecting his personal space, nor do I think that the video represents the more casual / reserved element of our fans... so as embarassing as it is it's pretty much what could be expected in the circumstances. The fans are showing their respect in their own unique way and Dejphon was a good lad to play along with it, as uncomfortable as it may have been for him.