Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

I don't think that the situation was ever going to unfold such that the gentlemen formed an orderly queue to share cultured conversation with the Chairman whilst respecting his personal space, nor do I think that the video represents the more casual / reserved element of our fans... so as embarassing as it is it's pretty much what could be expected in the circumstances. The fans are showing their respect in their own unique way and Dejphon was a good lad to play along with it, as uncomfortable as it may have been for him.

^^^^

That's the way I see it

Fair play to him

If he didn't quite "get it" before then he certainly does now.

Fair play to him for getting out and as awkward as it seems he gets looked after in a way.  If you compare it to fans running on to players etc.

That bloke offering the correct greeting and Chansiri reciprocating is just a beautiful, beautiful moment.

Am I the only one who finds a tad cringeworthy grown men banging on his car, pointing their camera phones through the window at his relatives, and then screaming shoreham rumblezoids in his face?

you would know more than anyone about making people cringe

Am I the only one who finds a tad cringeworthy grown men banging on his car, pointing their camera phones through the window at his relatives, and then screaming shoreham rumblezoids in his face?

No you're not the only one.

I'm not one to slag our fanbase off as I'm hardly perfect myself, but roger me did we have some chavs on show yesterday.

lol

No you're not the only one.

I'm not one to slag our fanbase off as I'm hardly perfect myself, but roger me did we have some chavs on show yesterday.

lol

Yeah the apologists on here assume its any excuse to dig at the 'fans that go to the games'... Its not. Its an excuse to comment on three eyed sloths like that chavvy woman in the video who is always waiting at the players entrance entrance with soaking size 40 knickers waiting to get a touch of Liam Palmers sleeve for her 500th selfie of the season.

The morons banging on his car and getting in his face meant know harm I'm sure, but we're as entitled as respectable/rational humans to find them cringeworthy as they are to roam around the UK dragging their knuckles shouting 'shoreham bstds & feck the blades' in the face of our wealthy owner.

Rant over

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Typical owlstalk keyboard fans always have a dig at those who actually go to games

Called having a laugh. Some people take life too seriously.

Kivo in anti enjoyment post shocker. Bet he's a reyt laugh to go out for a drink with

Be honest, where were yous in the video? lol