Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

Yes because spelling and grammar matter so much on a forum. You must be the most boring poopydoo born.

i've had my moments in life...

and not doing too badly now actually...

what do you think i'd make of your life though were i to rate yours for you...

a better education generally will lead to better employment prospects, and likely thus more salary...

also, i know few people who've had the advantage of a private education who are doing that badly...

and who was on about 'spelling and grammar on a forum'?, where did that enter into it? :tango:

Eddie's post is spot on. The atmosphere was brilliant when Chansiri greeted us fans and there certainly wasn't any 'yobs' banging on his car or shouting in his face. 

Jeez there's some right boring b*stards on here!

Tru dis ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wasn't there so can only go on the video posted and from Mr Chansiri's face

lol

Like Iv said before, I think he genuinely enjoyed that, otherwise why get out the foookin car, he didn't have to.

You can't judge anything by his face either, because he never seems to smile lol

Remember the pics at the takeover press conference posing with his family? He didn't exactly look happy then either about just purchasing the club..... but I'm sure he was lol

lol a bit cringworthy but all seems in good spirit. Chansiri seens to acknowledge and appreciate the fans' support. Some of the grown men shouting their heads off, you really need to reevaluate your lives. I was working in a bar near the minster and was a tad embarrassed tbh.

lol a bit cringworthy but all seems in good spirit. Chansiri seens to acknowledge and appreciate the fans' support. Some of the grown men shouting their heads off, you really need to reevaluate your lives. I was working in a bar near the minster and was a tad embarrassed tbh.

Oh dear

Football fans in coming out of ground together in a noisy fashion shocker !!!.

I know, really hope he doesn't go to away games, he might hear some chanting on the streets/in pubs/public transport. He might see some bouncing, he might even see some people smiling.......the ANIMALS!

I know, really hope he doesn't go to away games, he might hear some chanting on the streets/in pubs/public transport. He might see some bouncing, he might even see some people smiling.......the ANIMALS!

Completely missing my point but ok I can't be fuucked anyway.