Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

Guest Ash76

I don't know how anyone can say that based on a video of him being manhandled or standing with fans at friendlies

He might be a right nob for all we know

A right nob, wouldn't have had the windows down or got out the car. Whats he done to upset you?

Guest Ellis Rimmer

A right nob, wouldn't have had the windows down or got out the car. Whats he done to upset you?

I don't think he likes ChansirI's unprecedented flexibility to set prices on an ongoing basis throughout the whole of the campaign at a fitting category point

Nothing at all

I am excited to see what he brings to the club

But simply saying nobody knows him enough really to say if he's a top guy or a right nob either way 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Ended up having a chat to Mr Chansiri and his two mates at half-time - they were having plenty of fun, smiles in evidence and generally enjoying the day out. The chairman was happy to give direct answers to my questions about which strikers may or may not be on our target list, and made a point of talking to my kids, before his friend (who was driving the car in the carnage that eventually ensued) offered to take a family photo of us all with Mr C.

All three of them were fully up for the ludicrous scenes that followed - we were walking back up Bootham and alongside the car when it pulled up in the traffic, a couple of lads rushed over to shake Mr Chansiri's hand, which alerted many others, and by the time ten or so were crowded around his window he clearly made the decision to get out and greet his public.

Everything was about as good-natured as it could be, and actually far from cringeworthy - for the most part the fans basically gave him a guard of honour all the way to the traffic lights. Was a bit perturbed that his friend in the back seat recognised me from earlier and offered a ride to me and my daughter, but other than attempted grooming I think the Thais read the situation absolutely perfectly - if they approach every interaction with Owls fans the way they did yesterday, they'll continue to win over the supporters.

It's definitely a moment that will stand out in my memories of this season when all is said and done - I don't think the video does it justice, it was brilliant.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Ended up having a chat to Mr Chansiri and his two mates at half-time - they were having plenty of fun, smiles in evidence and generally enjoying the day out. The chairman was happy to give direct answers to my questions about which strikers may or may not be on our target list, and made a point of talking to my kids, before his friend (who was driving the car in the carnage that eventually ensued) offered to take a family photo of us all with Mr C.

All three of them were fully up for the ludicrous scenes that followed - we were walking back up Bootham and alongside the car when it pulled up in the traffic, a couple of lads rushed over to shake Mr Chansiri's hand, which alerted many others, and by the time ten or so were crowded around his window he clearly made the decision to get out and greet his public.

Everything was about as good-natured as it could be, and actually far from cringeworthy - for the most part the fans basically gave him a guard of honour all the way to the traffic lights. Was a bit perturbed that his friend in the back seat recognised me from earlier and offered a ride to me and my daughter, but other than attempted grooming I think the Thais read the situation absolutely perfectly - if they approach every interaction with Owls fans the way they did yesterday, they'll continue to win over the supporters.

It's definitely a moment that will stand out in my memories of this season when all is said and done - I don't think the video does it justice, it was brilliant.

who is he after then?

Ended up having a chat to Mr Chansiri and his two mates at half-time - they were having plenty of fun, smiles in evidence and generally enjoying the day out. The chairman was happy to give direct answers to my questions about which strikers may or may not be on our target list, and made a point of talking to my kids, before his friend (who was driving the car in the carnage that eventually ensued) offered to take a family photo of us all with Mr C.

Where did you learn to speak Thai?