Video footage of Mr Chansiri out and about in York

Absolutely correct.  He looked a bit bemused but that's all.  I don't shout and chant in the street myself, but it looked like people enjoying themselves .  The chairman going to meaningless friendlies at Alfreton, Ilkeston and York is fabulous in itself. I didn't see him at Owls in the Park today but I bet he was there (as usual it was outstanding and a superb illustration of how we're all Wednesday)

You would win your bet.  He was indeed there in the meet-the-players area, after the first shift had departed.  He spent at least a quarter of an hour talking to people, posing for selfies, holding a few infants.  My son and I both shook his hand.  It was rather calmer than the scenes in York seemed to be.  It was all very good natured, and he seemed at ease and confident.

lol a bit cringworthy but all seems in good spirit. Chansiri seens to acknowledge and appreciate the fans' support. Some of the grown men shouting their heads off, you really need to reevaluate your lives. I was working in a bar near the minster and was a tad embarrassed tbh.

Which bar do you work in lad? I used to work in O'neils when I lived up there.

Happened to read the pigs pigsmad thread before setting the video . Was expecting him to be dragged at knife point to cliffords tower and then urinated on my drunk women

He looked fine with it to me. If that video was rangers fans in Sheffield singing most on here would be saying how great they are.

If you needed any more evidence of the class of the man, you only need to look at the skydiving donation story above.

But instead people will have digs at him taking the time to greet and be part of a great memory for all the Wednesday fans who were there. He's the real deal, and those of you who are sneering at the reaction of the Owls who were there at the point where our owner and chairman jumped out of his car of his own free will and became part of the club's loyal fans on their day out in York are missing the point of what it is to be a Wednesdayite.

I really wonder why you became a football fan if you look down on this.

"Mr Chansiri, are we going to sign a striker, a player like a Connor Wickham or a Jordan Rhodes?"

"We try to sign these players, the right players for our club."

"Is it a question of money?"

"Not money. For these players, it's very difficult"