Vincent Sasso

Guest wilyfox

Weren't Ipswich interested in Helan last season? They now have a bit of cash, maybe they'll come back in with a bid

And Dielna had reported interest from Villa, WBA, and from Italy. No idea if there was anything in that, but there could be movement.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Braga are a better side than any champ clubs arguably

Hardly going to sign a first Teamer are we

Still a little annoying but some people are daft

Flounce flounce flounce.

Some classic owlstalk comments on this thread.

Never seen him kick a ball but he's still not good enough.

Laughable.

How about we welcome the lad and see how he does before crucifying the decision to sign a foreigner for a fraction of the price it'd take to sign a player from this country.

In my head, signing a foreign unknown usually means a team has put some proper thought and consideration into the deal...rather than a stab in the dark at a known name.

2 foreign unknowns in the same position? We're building a squad who's attributes will compliment and compete with each other it seems...

It's an interesting transfer policy from the outside looking in. It may work, hopefully it does?

As for the general reaction on here, well it wasn't that long ago when our transfer dealings were limited to frees and loans.

I think some would like to return to those good old days? Whatever floats your boat, I guess?

Seems like he's right footed but plays the left sided CB role, Which I have no problem with, Most clubs play with two right footers at CB. Or if it's a back 3 it could be Lachman/Lees/Sasso, With Loovens if he signs and Dielna for back up.