Vincent Sasso

Depends what you see Dielna as. If he signs I hope they're not planning to go into next season with Helan and Dielna fighting for the left back spot.

That makes two of us.  Left back should be one of our priorities.  IMHO.

He'll take time to adapt like Lachmann will. This league is completely different to anything they have faced before. I'll obviously give him a chance. Still think we would be better off trying to bring players who are tried and tested at this level but it's not my job and we are working to a budget.

That makes two of us.  Left back should be one of our priorities.  IMHO.

I agree. I see Helan as a decent back up with potential but not a first team player if we're going to challenge next year. I reckon we'll sign a new left back to compete with Dielna and utilise Helan as an impact player on the wing.

Doesn't that wiki link say he played for France all the way thru the junior set up including U21s?

He must be AWFUL then ..... I actually think we are entitled to resignations about this one EVEN THO IT HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET AND HE MIGHT BE A GOOD PLAYER

A lot of defenders, Lees must be off to Fulham.

Another defender, sod 3-5-2 at this rate we'll be playing a flat back 8.

UTO's

You are aware we have released 3 defenders right?

Zayatte replaced by Lachman

Buxton potentially by Sasso

Mattock still to be replaced

I'd hardly suggest that we are going defender mental based on this.

Yes, we need attacking players and they are the most important gaps in the squad but some of the reactions in this thread are ridiculous.

Wow , splashing out here arn't we

Played for french U21 side so must've been highly rated I suppose, why on earth we need another right sided defender is beyond me though , think Carvalhal is just bringing his mates over