Vincent Sasso

No wonder Pearson left, what ever its takes, was bullshit. How the hell are the players we have signed better than what we had , fast regretting buying the season ticket. Thank god I got in on phase one. Get a grip of yourself man!

Crap pitch half decent team , decent pitch crap team?

Moan when we don't sign players.

Moan when we sign players.

That logic though....

All players have to start of somewhere....

Watford aren't doing too badly with this signing unknown 'crap' foreign players malarky.

Obviously it can be hit and miss. But it's a risk that needs to be taken.

As long as we couple these unknowns with proven championship players then it'll be fine. It's not even July ffs lol

I for one am apoplectic with excitement about all this!...........Its proper star trek!...A true journey into the unknown!........Why don't we all just chill out any enjoy the ride! :manager:   

Moan when we don't sign players.

Moan when we sign players.

That logic though....

All players have to start of somewhere....

Watford aren't doing too badly with this signing unknown 'crap' foreign players malarky.

Obviously it can be hit and miss. But it's a risk that needs to be taken.

As long as we couple these unknowns with proven championship players then it'll be fine. It's not even July ffs lol

It's only June FFS  :ph34r:

Moan, moan, flipping moan...I'm sure half of you just aren't happy unless your miserable. How do you know he's crap? How do you know he's not going to add something to the squad? Give the club a chance, if by Xmas we are not doing so well then by all means have a go but not at this early stage. Starting to sound like that lot across the bloody city

It's pretty obvious that we're going to use the foreign market for our summer enrollment, I doubt that there'll be any British players brought in. 

DC knows what he wants and with the committee close at hand has all the advice that he needs (?).

Which brings me to the Manager/Head Coach positions and why SG left the club, I've read one or two posts that suggest he went because of the players he wanted to bring in were not what DC and the Committee wanted which could be accurate going on our foreign policy.

So the question is, do you think we'll do the most of our transfer business before we hire someone to take charge, sounds a bit daft but it would eliminate the problem that SG had, when someone came in the players would already be here and it'd be a case of work with what you've got.

Would a manager/Head Coach be willing to do this knowing they won't have very much say in who we bring in ?

Of course I could be talking B0110x and everything could be going to plan, who knows ?

PS, I know what I've wrote is a little......poo ..... but OMG this close season Owltalk has hit an all time low.

In my head, signing a foreign unknown usually means a team has put some proper thought and consideration into the deal...rather than a stab in the dark at a known name.

Christian Maylreb, Orlando Trustful, Patrick Blondeau, Pablo Bonvin etc etc

You are aware we have released 3 defenders right?

Zayatte replaced by Lachman

Buxton potentially by Sasso

Mattock still to be replaced

I'd hardly suggest that we are going defender mental based on this.

Yes, we need attacking players and they are the most important gaps in the squad but some of the reactions in this thread are ridiculous.

And Kelhar released and should be replaced.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Every time we sign a foreign player I can't help but think of that Portuguesse lad that went back home before even playing a game for us, that's the sort of risk you get when signing a player that has never played in this country before imo

I always think of kim Olsen.

Every time we sign a foreign player I can't help but think of that Portuguesse lad that went back home before even playing a game for us, that's the sort of risk you get when signing a player that has never played in this country before imo

And the good english players are? maghoma