Vincent Sasso

No wonder Pearson left, what ever its takes, was bullshit. How the hell are the players we have signed better than what we had , fast regretting buying the season ticket. Thank god I got in on phase one.

Crap pitch half decent team , decent pitch crap team?

Bit harsh if you know nothing about them so they may well be better than what we had. I wonder if Buxton would have been good enough to play for all youth teams in France.

Anyway there may still be top signings to come

Played every level of youth football for France so clearly not awful. We definitely need a replacement for Zayatte and Buxton, this could well be it.

Loads of players don't make it after successful youth careers.

These signings all seem a gamble to me. Could be inspired bargains with revitalized careers like Lee Chapman could be cheap flops like Larry Mays. Our scouts better be good. None of them are going to sell season tickets.

Bit harsh if you know nothing about them so they may well be better than what we had. I wonder if Buxton would have been good enough to play for all youth teams in France.

Anyway there may still be top signings to come

Don't know.  We do know that Buxton was a decent right-back and competent centre-back at this level who never let us down.  Apart from his injury record I would take that over a completely unknown quantity any day.

Here we go again, lets try not to slate him or the club 1) before it (if it) happens and 2) without knowing anything anything about him

I don't think we're really complaining that he might not be good enough, it's just the position he plays in. Considering our amazing defence but less than average attack last season, I think most would expect offensive signings. So far this window, it looks like both our signings are defenders. At this stage it beggars belief, one can only hope the attacking players aren't far off...