Vincent Sasso

Note to Wednesday.... Thought we no longer had to go for players nobody wanted ? We do have to give these lads a chance but if this is the policy this summer then we are going to need these players to turn out shock successes far better than their previous record's. Hopefully Roeder will know, yes to others who see poor records and having played little. He knows they can take us to the promise land! Do not mock the committee ! The Roeder and his poor new Coaches know how to turn lead to GOLD!

Every time we sign a foreign player I can't help but think of that Portuguesse lad that went back home before even playing a game for us, that's the sort of risk you get when signing a player that has never played in this country before imo

I think that's where CC's expertise might prove to be handy

Flounce flounce flounce.

Some classic owlstalk comments on this thread.

Never seen him kick a ball but he's still not good enough.

Laughable.

How about we welcome the lad and see how he does before crucifying the decision to sign a foreigner for a fraction of the price it'd take to sign a player from this country.

With the amount of games he's played I don't think many people have seen him kick a ball

lol

Nobody truly knows how good Lachman or Sasso will be. I guess signings like this (although we haven't actually signed Sasso) will be an indication of our scouting system and the work that Roeder, Senior and Hill are putting into the club.

Only time will tell on this so a little patience is required. We need defenders to compliment the loss of Zayatte, Buxton, Mattock and Kelhar. It's a known fact that we are crying out for midfielder and strikers too but I think we'll end up getting one or two of these on loan as we can't afford the cream of the crop that is so desired.

Nobody truly knows how good Lachman or Sasso will be. I guess signings like this (although we haven't actually signed Sasso) will be an indication of our scouting system and the work that Roeder, Senior and Hill are putting into the club.

Only time will tell on this so a little patience is required. We need defenders to compliment the loss of Zayatte, Buxton, Mattock and Kelhar. It's a known fact that we are crying out for midfielder and strikers too but I think we'll end up getting one or two of these on loan as we can't afford the cream of the crop that is so desired.

Don't bet on it :rolleyes:

It looks like it could be one of three things, 1) we are going to play 3-5-2, 2) we are selling Lees,or 3) we think it's prudent to have three players for every position.

Where are you getting 3 players for every position from? 2 CB slots and we have lees, loovens, lachman and supposedly sasso. I make that 2 for every position, which seems sensible no? This signing doesn't mean any of the above is going to be correct

Where are you getting 3 players for every position from? 2 CB slots and we have lees, loovens, lachman and supposedly sasso. I make that 2 for every position, which seems sensible no? This signing doesn't mean any of the above is going to be correct

It's symptomatic of the way our resident nutters are behaving, he's most certainly not alone