BREAKING NEWS ON OS TO COME

1. So in quite alot of words you are quibbling about the use of one word.

2. I didn't say Bougherra was a 'great' player. 

3. I said he was aweseom, and he was. 

1. Correct

2. Fair Enough

3. How so? in the way that he would nutmeg an attacker and take the ball in to midfield but could also totally mess it up and give them the ball in our box?  If so, see No.2.

1. Correct

2. Fair Enough

3. How so? in the way that he would nutmeg an attacker and take the ball in to midfield but could also totally mess it up and give them the ball in our box?  If so, see No.2.

Having the option of a marauding centre back is a big advantage.

As long as another player is prepared to drop into the space he moves out of.

Opposition teams don't tend to mark centre backs, and if they do it draws resources from elsewhere.

With regard to Bougherra's awesomeness, well he kept England at bay pretty much single handedly . He was fast, strong and great with the ball at his feet.

I remember his Marauding runs in to midfield.  We haven't had anyone like that for a long long time.

I also remember him gifting QPR (and another team, can't remember who that was) a goal though.  The QPR one he just lumped a clearance up in the air then got outfought for it on the way back down, not his forte I suppose, and they are abiding memories for me.

Let's hope this new kid has the ability and a calmer head on his shoulders.

Effing hell, this is genuine? They've even got a video uploaded of the whole 'prank'.

Sick rumblezoids should be ashamed of themselves. How can anyone possible consider this funny? Outrageous...